Edgar Froese 4 CD remastered box set,

tdream4ever
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by tdream4ever »

Hope to find this box set and the TD box set in Vienna or Budapest.
DREAMING. . . . Now, Then!
cosmicdolphin

25 Years

Post by cosmicdolphin »

I'm looking forward to this immensely despite the errors, because I don't own any of the albums on any format.

One of my friends played them too me about 25 years ago as a teenager, and I somehow never got around to buying them through my many musical journeys.

Hopefully Virgin sort out their errors, but I will be glad to have the original albums. I have to admit to ordering two copies from different sources...just in case ;-)

Rich
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

skye mastering did an excellent job on this box set. the music is free and expressive, almost as good as the moment the stylus hit the original vinyl.

the music within is just beyond criticism imho. which is why there are so many wallies with opinions :P :P

:D
...The wise.....are silent.....
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

I have read somewhere that the mistakes have been rectified :shock: could this mean another mistake free pressing :idea:
Schulze

Post by Schulze »

epsilon75 wrote:I have read somewhere that the mistakes have been rectified :shock: could this mean another mistake free pressing :idea:
Which could in turn lead to the sets we currently have becoming rare and collectable... :wink:
Be at one with the sequencing.....
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Schulze wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:I have read somewhere that the mistakes have been rectified :shock: could this mean another mistake free pressing :idea:
Which could in turn lead to the sets we currently have becoming rare and collectable... :wink:
8) :wink: