two Virgin era tracks missing from the Froese Box Set

TheXFactor
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

two Virgin era tracks missing from the Froese Box Set

Post by TheXFactor »

I'm curious why 'Baryll Blue' and 'Sobornost' aren't included, although I have to admit I'm not sure 100% if the latter is a Froese solo track or not. Back in the day when there were all those companies selling (ahem) "rare live European video releases", it was always advertised that way. Who can clarify? I know the VITN site lists it as a TD track, but at some point there had to be a genesis of it being credited as a Froese solo track. Even if it is a TD track, there's still no reason to exclude 'Baryll Blue'.
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

Baryll Blue although entirely EF was put out as aTD track so maybe thats why.
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

Post by T4N63R1N3 DR34M »

sparrow wrote:Baryll Blue although entirely EF was put out as aTD track so maybe thats why.
And Sobornost was Froese Franke Schmoelling, not EF solo
(according to sources)
TheXFactor

Post by TheXFactor »

sparrow wrote:Baryll Blue although entirely EF was put out as aTD track so maybe thats why.

Where was it put out as a TD track? It was credited to Edgar on the '70-'80 Box Set, and every other release was on a bootleg CD.
TheXFactor

Post by TheXFactor »

T4N63R1N3 DR34M wrote:And Sobornost was Froese Franke Schmoelling, not EF solo(according to sources)
That's part of what I'm curious about- how/why it was originally credited as being an Edgar solo piece.
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

TheXFactor wrote:

Where was it put out as a TD track? It was credited to Edgar on the '70-'80 Box Set, and every other release was on a bootleg CD.
Well the 70 - 80 box was under the TD banner as were all boots that had the track featured.
TheXFactor

Post by TheXFactor »

sparrow wrote:Well the 70 - 80 box was under the TD banner as were all boots that had the track featured.

BUT... the 70-80 Box Set still credited the song to Edgar- not to TD. Bootlegs don't really count- especially in terms of accuracy.