Chris Franke today

rigel
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by rigel »

Jon wrote:
drunkenmozart wrote:
Jon wrote: ??

I think it's great that he has found help for his problems. I don't see what's "sad" about this.
Selling yourself for a cheap treatment ! ? That isn't sad ?
No. And I don't think it's "cheap".
I've taken a look at the webpage in question and I totally agree. I fail to see what is cheap or sad about this. I think you must have a very jaundiced view of the world to have a reaction like that.

It is good news that the chiropractor was able to sort out Chris Franke's problem, and it's nice to see him looking so well.
drunkenmozart

Post by drunkenmozart »

rigel wrote:
Jon wrote:
drunkenmozart wrote: Selling yourself for a cheap treatment ! ? That isn't sad ?
No. And I don't think it's "cheap".
I've taken a look at the webpage in question and I totally agree. I fail to see what is cheap or sad about this. I think you must have a very jaundiced view of the world to have a reaction like that.

It is good news that the chiropractor was able to sort out Chris Franke's problem, and it's nice to see him looking so well.
I don't care what you think. End of chat.
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

Chiropractor treatment is expensive and for some it does work. My wifes best pal sees one every two weeks for whiplash injuries and swears by it...it costs her £75 for a 45 minute session..some doctors say it is not proven to have any benefits at all which is why you cant get this treatment on the nhs here in the UK
drunkenmozart

Post by drunkenmozart »

I think I have clicked on the Guild of Chiropractors' website by accident, and said something to upset them ! :lol:
Jon

Post by Jon »

drunkenmozart wrote:
rigel wrote:
Jon wrote: No. And I don't think it's "cheap".

LOL! Friendly guy. :shock:
drunkenmozart

Post by drunkenmozart »

Jon wrote:
drunkenmozart wrote:
rigel wrote: I've taken a look at the webpage in question and I totally agree. I fail to see what is cheap or sad about this. I think you must have a very jaundiced view of the world to have a reaction like that.

LOL ! uptight guy :roll:
Donofrio_TD

Post by Donofrio_TD »

drunkenmozart wrote:
Jon wrote:
drunkenmozart wrote: I don't care what you think. End of chat.
LOL ! uptight guy :roll:
I agree with drunkenmozart. It's basically a dancing, happy chiropractic success story, which is not real medicine (same as homeopathy, acupuncture, etc.). It's almost as if it relies on luck. It's expensive and most of the time it is a fraud. I've seen it many times with people who are close to me. The "hollywood composer" thingy was added there so that people who visit that sort of websites could be able to get some context because I bet that those people never heard of him, let alone know that TD was really what gave him life. So yeah, it's cheap, he sold himself (again), but it doesn't surprise me at all. Maybe he wanted to discover another road and all that stuff, and he can say whatever he wants about Froese and the band, but, in my opinion, since he left The Dream, he just went down the mountain straight to nowheresville. I guess being just another "hollywood composer" from the bunch and giving success testimonials at chiropractic internet websites was the sort of road he was looking for? How ironic.
Steve C

Post by Steve C »

Chris Franke has done some fine work since he left TD. Pacific Coast Highway was very good, with Black Garden View and Purple Waves both outstanding compositions. It is sad for all of us that he chose the Hollywood composer path but that is his choice and right as a musician
Jon

Post by Jon »

Steve C wrote:It is sad for all of us that he chose the Hollywood composer path
Speak for yourself.
Steve C

Post by Steve C »

I'm not saying that Franke's work with film music has no merit. I just think that the path he took with PCH, The London Concert and maybe Klemania is the one we maybe would have preferred him to take?
rigel

Post by rigel »

drunkenmozart wrote:
rigel wrote:
Jon wrote: No. And I don't think it's "cheap".

In other words, you've lost the argument LOL
multivit72

Post by multivit72 »

rigel wrote:
drunkenmozart wrote:
rigel wrote: I've taken a look at the webpage in question and I totally agree. I fail to see what is cheap or sad about this. I think you must have a very jaundiced view of the world to have a reaction like that.

In other words, you've lost the argument LOL
I was unaware that so many 15-year-olds populate this Forum - always thought of it more as a "vintage fan" (to avoid the term old fart ;)) gathering... :mrgreen:
TDludo

Post by TDludo »

multivit72 wrote:I was unaware that so many 15-year-olds populate this Forum - always thought of it more as a "vintage fan" (to avoid the term old fart ;)) gathering... :mrgreen:
:lol: :lol:
A new cosmic address for the Master Dreamer...
drunkenmozart

Post by drunkenmozart »

TDludo wrote:
multivit72 wrote:I was unaware that so many 15-year-olds populate this Forum - always thought of it more as a "vintage fan" (to avoid the term old fart ;)) gathering... :mrgreen:
:lol: :lol:
It's good to regress now and again. I for one really enjoyed the experience. I must regress again very soon !

:lol: and I was drunk.