Iris Camaa - Colsas Boas

ant
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Iris Camaa - Colsas Boas

Post by ant »

:D Have just received Iris' new album with Ariel Ramirez together with a signed card from the lovely lady herself. Look forward to hearing this over the weekend. Am awaiting her concert DVD too which I believe is due very soon. :D
Biggus Dickus
tdream4ever

Re: Iris Camaa - Colsas Boas

Post by tdream4ever »

Beautifully done album by both artist. I was lucky to receive this from Iris at the NYC gig recently. Iris had a handful and it was not released yet.
DREAMING. . . . Now, Then!
ant

Post by ant »

:) Lucky you. I know she often does gigs in NYC but did not realise she had done one recently. Must look out for that in the future as NYC is my favourite city and would be nice to see Iris there too. 'Tis indeed a very nice album and I look forward to her upcoming DVD. :)
Biggus Dickus
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

Post by T4N63R1N3 DR34M »

ant wrote::) Lucky you. I know she often does gigs in NYC but did not realise she had done one recently. Must look out for that in the future as NYC is my favourite city and would be nice to see Iris there too. 'Tis indeed a very nice album and I look forward to her upcoming DVD. :)
She would have been at the GTA V soundtrack concert ?
GlynRichards

Post by GlynRichards »

Must get hold of Iris' albums.

I think I may have one somewhere though.
public class Geeks : IEarth { }
ant

Post by ant »

:D Oh, I thought it meant she had done one of her 'solo' gigs there recently. Wasn't thinking of the TD GTAV gig. I meant I would like to see her in NYC at one of her gigs, not a TD one. :D
Biggus Dickus
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

ant wrote::D Oh, I thought it meant she had done one of her 'solo' gigs there recently. Wasn't thinking of the TD GTAV gig. I meant I would like to see her in NYC at one of her gigs, not a TD one. :D
I did see Iris perform as a guest in Vienna last year just a few days before the start of the 2013 tour in Budapest. Wow!! Didn't even know she was performing until the day of the show. Just got lucky.
DREAMING. . . . Now, Then!
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

Iris could sing nursery rhymes and I would be interested. I have her albums, very good. some of the lyrics very risky which is nice :wink:
TDludo

Post by TDludo »

For those who can go to Vienna at the end of January... :)

A new cosmic address for the Master Dreamer...
Insvims

Post by Insvims »

TDludo wrote:For those who can go to Vienna at the end of January... :)

Do you know if this poster is available as a physical poster? Would love to have one. :D
By the way, I just ordered two CDs from Iris' webshop, but I could not figure out how to place more than one item in the shopping basket at a time. Had to make two separate orders, and probably got more expensive shipping costs. Anyone had the same problem?
Insvims

Post by Insvims »

Iris has now added a very nice fan poster to her web shop: http://www.iriscamaa.com/shop.html