need SPV versions of some Schulze titles- looking to trade

TheXFactor
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

need SPV versions of some Schulze titles- looking to trade

Post by TheXFactor »

Anyone here have extra copies of the SPV/Revisited Records versions of Klaus Schulze's IRRLICHT, BODY LOVE (Part 1), MIRAGE, DUNE, or TRANCEFER that they're looking to trade? I have a copy of the hard-to-find/OOP TRAILER CD as well as a few other rare items. PM me if interested. Thanks!
Last edited by TheXFactor on Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
TheXFactor

Re: need SPV versions of Schulze's IRRLICHT & CYBORG

Post by TheXFactor »

SOMEONE has to have one/both of these to trade. I mean, come on...

(bonus points if you get the reference)
Insvims

Post by Insvims »

Irrlicht and Cyborg (SPV/Revisited) should still be easy to find. Amazon have them.
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

Post by T4N63R1N3 DR34M »

TheXFactor wrote:Anyone here have extra copies of the SPV/Revisited Records versions of Klaus Schulze's IRRLICHT and CYBORG (2 disc set) they're looking to trade? I have copies of the equally hard to find GOES CLASSIC and TOTENTAG (2 disc set), so we're literally talking an even swap. PM me if interested. Thanks!

I have both......But, Goes Glassic and Totentag are possibly amongst Klaus' worst albums (IMO, IMO), so I don't need them thanks.
TheXFactor

Post by TheXFactor »

Insvims wrote:Irrlicht and Cyborg (SPV/Revisited) should still be easy to find. Amazon have them.

The price on IRRLICHT is a little too high for a recently issued back catalog title, and the only CD copy of CYBORG they're offering is from 1999. Thanks though.
TheXFactor

Post by TheXFactor »

T4N63R1N3 DR34M wrote:
TheXFactor wrote:Anyone here have extra copies of the SPV/Revisited Records versions of Klaus Schulze's IRRLICHT and CYBORG (2 disc set) they're looking to trade? I have copies of the equally hard to find GOES CLASSIC and TOTENTAG (2 disc set), so we're literally talking an even swap. PM me if interested. Thanks!

I have both......But, Goes Glassic and Totentag are possibly amongst Klaus' worst albums (IMO, IMO), so I don't need them thanks.

I was never crazy about them either, but then again I've also heard from KS fans over the years who love both those albums. So it's all subjective I suppose.
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

Post by T4N63R1N3 DR34M »

TheXFactor wrote:
T4N63R1N3 DR34M wrote:

I was never crazy about them either, but then again I've also heard from KS fans over the years who love both those albums. So it's all subjective I suppose.
indeed.
TheXFactor

Post by TheXFactor »

T4N63R1N3 DR34M wrote:
indeed.

Same thing with TD, of course. In the past 12 months I've listened to ALPHA CENTAURI, ZEIT, and ATEM on a fairly regular basis, and I'm sure that'd garner a few strange responses from fans who came on board- say- during TD's commercial peak in the early-to-mid 90's.
Last edited by TheXFactor on Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
TheXFactor

Post by TheXFactor »

I've modified the original post to address the fact that both TOTENTAG and GOES CLASSIC were sold and also that the TRAILER promo CD is now on the table as possible swap.
TheXFactor

Re: need SPV versions of some Schulze titles- looking to tra

Post by TheXFactor »

In addition to the TRAILER CD, I have a few different KS titles on LP (for you vinyl collectors) if anyone is interested in doing a trade. I know most of the stuff I'm after can be ordered brand new, but that kind of defeats the purpose of trading. :D
TheXFactor

Post by TheXFactor »

I'm still looking for copies of the SPV/Revisited Records versions of Klaus Schulze's BODY LOVE (Volume 1), MIRAGE, DUNE, and TRANCEFER in case anyone here from the States is interested in trading. I have a few different rare/OOP TD-related titles on CD (Froese, Schmoelling, Schroyder x 2), a few Schulze titles on vinyl, and a whole bunch of OOP releases by TD/KS "clones" (mostly from the UK) from the mid-to-late 90's.
moonloop

Post by moonloop »

TheXFactor wrote:I'm still looking for copies of the SPV/Revisited Records versions of Klaus Schulze's BODY LOVE (Volume 1), MIRAGE, DUNE, and TRANCEFER in case anyone here from the States is interested in trading. I have a few different rare/OOP TD-related titles on CD (Froese, Schmoelling, Schroyder x 2), a few Schulze titles on vinyl, and a whole bunch of OOP releases by TD/KS "clones" (mostly from the UK) from the mid-to-late 90's.
Looks like you can still buy new from this place in Germany (except Mirage) for around 18 Euros each plus shipping if you want to part with actual money :)

http://www.sphericmusic-shop.de/interpr ... e-2005.htm
moonloop

Post by moonloop »

TheXFactor wrote: I know most of the stuff I'm after can be ordered brand new, but that kind of defeats the purpose of trading. :D
ok.....just noticed this....must read the thread properly next time :oops:
TheXFactor

Post by TheXFactor »

TheXFactor wrote: I know most of the stuff I'm after can be ordered brand new, but that kind of defeats the purpose of trading. :D
moonloop wrote:ok.....just noticed this....must read the thread properly next time :oops:

LOL!! No worries. That's actually a pretty reasonable price- comes out to about 20 (U.S.) per title. If all else fails, that may be the way to go.