Johannes Schmoelling - Diary of a Common Thread

ant
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Johannes Schmoelling - Diary of a Common Thread

Post by ant »

:D Great news for fans of ex-TD member Johannes Schmoelling - He has a new album called Diary of a Common Thread due out the second week of October 2017!! I have always like JS's solo albums, so it is great to know he has this new one coming. I look forward to hearing it very much. The TD years when JS was a part of the band, were some of my favourite Dream times!! Nice one JS. :D
Biggus Dickus
ant

Re: Johannes Schmoelling - Diary of a Common Thread

Post by ant »

:D Just pre-ordered through his website. Shipping in the next week!! :D
Biggus Dickus
ant

Post by ant »

:D CD arrived this week, so will give it a listen over the weekend. Not a very long album at around 39 mins, but you know what they say - size isn't everything!! :D
Biggus Dickus
Steve C

Post by Steve C »

This is a seriously good album, notwithstanding the shortish playing time and the cost. The outstanding track for me is Voluntary Farewell - stunningly beautiful, almost a Matjora moment. The CD arrived on the same day as the Force Majeure book - truly a red letter day !
Insvims

Post by Insvims »

Got this today. Played it once already. Definitely his best in a long while (including the Loom releases).