Paul Frick new TD member

Jon
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Paul Frick new TD member

Post by Jon »

And then they were four...
tdfan

Re: Paul Frick new TD member

Post by tdfan »

The first TD member that Edgar did not appoint.
We will have to trust Thorstens' judgement on this and see what the result will be.
Misterdance

Post by Misterdance »

Thanks for sharing!
Fred-E Skywalker fka Misterdance.

Visit my website: http://www.fredvdwerf.nl
Insvims

Post by Insvims »

Of course excited about what he can contribute to the band, and the new album. But what I have so far heard of Brandt Brauer Frick did not immediately grab me. Anything by them, or by Paul Frick, that is considered obligatory listening? I would be happy to give it a listen.
Jon

Post by Jon »

I agree. What I have heard from Frick has not been too interesting.
Misterdance

Post by Misterdance »

Well. I am curious about the coming albums. Hope they turn out to be great ( once again ).

FS fka MD.

Hipgnosis

Post by Hipgnosis »

Hi,

Interesting ...

His previous group has a blurb on Wiki that says that the three folks were classically trained, and this might be an interesting addition ... if the recent music takes on a slightly more "classical" approach, than they have been doing, which to me is less "symphonic" than things were with EF.

I suppose I am eager to hear this ... but interesting that they took a classically trained person to replace another classical trained person ... Linda Spa! I have a sad feeling that her music career is over ... and she is so hurt after spending 20+ years with TD to get unceremoniously dropped.

Something doesn't add up. It will be interesting to see, but it might make things easier for all three of them on the stage, as I think that both guys were doing way too much, and it probably was too mentally exhausting.
Jon

Post by Jon »

Hipgnosis wrote:Hi,

Interesting ...

His previous group has a blurb on Wiki that says that the three folks were classically trained, and this might be an interesting addition ... if the recent music takes on a slightly more "classical" approach, than they have been doing, which to me is less "symphonic" than things were with EF.

I suppose I am eager to hear this ... but interesting that they took a classically trained person to replace another classical trained person ... Linda Spa! I have a sad feeling that her music career is over ... and she is so hurt after spending 20+ years with TD to get unceremoniously dropped.

Something doesn't add up. It will be interesting to see, but it might make things easier for all three of them on the stage, as I think that both guys were doing way too much, and it probably was too mentally exhausting.
Well, at least Linda Spa appeared in London to play a few notes at the exhibition. So I guess it's not all bad feelings.
Misterdance

Post by Misterdance »

Interesting. Thanks for sharing.

hansx

Post by hansx »

Trust he can add something to their music. Again more to the music of the beginning period maybe?