Movies

batman
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by batman »

yesterday i saw "Immortals", baut i dont like it much, because was not exactly the myth of Theseus, there were many mistakes in the movie

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theseus
-IN THE SPACE AND STILL FARTHER-
(BUZZ LIGHTYEAR)
www.myspace.com/via2754
TDludo

Post by TDludo »

I just saw Passages from James Joyce's Finnegans Wake, directed by Mary Ellen Bute in 1965...

That's a strange (of course !) adaptation of the book, but worth seeing IMHO.
It's freely available on the web (streaming and download) here : http://www.ubu.com/film/joyce_wake.html
A new cosmic address for the Master Dreamer...
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

im not surprised that the wallies in Hollow wood have done a pi$$ poor remake/prequel of 'The Thing'. bean counters and dumb recyclers..

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0905372/

and im in fear of Ridley Scott's upcoming 'Prometheus'

http://www.prometheus-movie.com/
...The wise.....are silent.....
Laserdisc Dream

Post by Laserdisc Dream »

Last weekend I saw Twilight: Breaking Dawn part 1.

:!: :arrow:
Laserdisc Dream

:D

Laserdisc Dream

I Just Bought Star Trek on Blu-ray disc. :D

har

Post by har »

Watched - Rise Of The Planet Of The Apes with the family last night.

Excellent 8)

Very Good acting by.................. Image
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Watched Arthur Christmas with the boys at the cinema over Christmas. Good film if a little predictable.
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

Watched Predators a few nights ago..was just OK..first movie I've watched for quite a while. :roll:

went to see Sherlock Holmes just before Christmas..not bad but thought the first one was far better. :arrow:
Laserdisc Dream

Last week I went to see the sitter and the girl with the dragon tattoo at movie Theaters.

har

Post by har »

Finally........... watched......... 2001: a space odyssey 8) 8) 8)

Not seen it since I was about 14. Remembered some of it.............some awesome mindboggling stuff and concepts going on. Great effects for a 1968 film. Way ahead of its time. Could do with a TD soundtrack though :wink: :wink: :wink: .

PS Also watched; Mission to Mars....................Pants ! but some no bad bits :P
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

har wrote:Finally........... watched......... 2001: a space odyssey 8) 8) 8)

Not seen it since I was about 14. Remembered some of it.............some awesome mindboggling stuff and concepts going on. Great effects for a 1968 film. Way ahead of its time. Could do with a TD soundtrack though :wink: :wink: :wink: .
Still my favourite film, even after all these years. Watch it from time to time.

I remember seeing it at the cinema when it first came out and afterwards my Dad said "What the bl**dy hell was that all about". :lol: :lol:
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda
har

Post by har »

Chris Monk wrote:

Still my favourite film, even after all these years. Watch it from time to time.

I remember seeing it at the cinema when it first came out and afterwards my Dad said "What the bl**dy hell was that all about". :lol: :lol:
It really is some film. Watched it with one of my sons and was concerned that he would not enjoy it. He absolutely loved it 8). We were discussing it for days, which also included the phrase - "What the bl**dy hell was that all about". :lol:

Groundbreaking stuff that really works even when you watch it in 2012 :wink:
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

har wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:

It really is some film. Watched it with one of my sons and was concerned that he would not enjoy it. He absolutely loved it 8). We were discussing it for days, which also included the phrase - "What the bl**dy hell was that all about". :lol:

Aye it is a good film..but...can anyone explain the end..never figured it out even after repeated viewings. :roll: :oops: :idea: :arrow:
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

sparrow wrote:
har wrote:
Chris Monk wrote: Still my favourite film, even after all these years. Watch it from time to time.

Aye it is a good film..but...can anyone explain the end..never figured it out even after repeated viewings. :roll: :oops: :idea: :arrow:

yeah, its the star child. the next level of human evolution. one down from the bigmoog :P :P
...The wise.....are silent.....