Music

Hyperboreauk
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Re: Music

Post by Hyperboreauk »

Boards of Canada - Music Has the Right to Children
intercorni

Post by intercorni »

Lustobjekt "La Salle Blanche" (Carlos Perón/ex Yello production)
Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2ShURIfPOY
GlynRichards

Post by GlynRichards »

Bee Gees - The Ultimate Bee Gees :oops:
public class Geeks : IEarth { }
Insvims

Post by Insvims »

GlynRichards wrote:Bee Gees - The Ultimate Bee Gees :oops:
I love the Living Eyes album!

Now playing:

Richard Wahnfried - Drums 'n' Balls

:wink: 8)
Insvims

Post by Insvims »

Snowed quite heavy the last days here, so it's perfect to play this wonderful album by Kate Bush.
Insvims

Post by Insvims »

Playing my Thief LP today. Long time since I heard other than the CD version. Oh my, Burning Bar (and the whole album) sounds fantastic on this one! :-D
Laserdisc Dream

Post by Laserdisc Dream »

I just listen to LOOM on my mini disc verison.

later on listen again.

I enter THE MOONPOP YEARS.

:!: :arrow:
Hyperboreauk

Post by Hyperboreauk »

David Helpling & Jon Jenkins - The Crossing
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

Joe Bonamassa - Dust Bowl..

Rush - Permanent Waves..

Dream Theater - S/T..

all on vinyl..
Insvims

Post by Insvims »

Boards Of Canada - Tomorrow's Harvest
TD - The Hollywood Years Vol. 2

PS. Can anyone give some insight into the tracks 9 and 14 from The Hollywood Years Vol. 2. Usually when track titles are wrong I find info on the Voices In The Net web site, but not with this release. On the back cover they are titled "W.A.Mozart, Zaide" and "G.F. Handel, Largo From 'Xerxes'". When entering the CD into my ripping software, the track titles that show up are "Token From Birdland" and "Walking With A Mandarin".
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

Post by T4N63R1N3 DR34M »

Insvims wrote:Boards Of Canada - Tomorrow's Harvest

PS. Can anyone give some insight into the tracks 9 and 14 from The Hollywood Years Vol. 2. Usually when track titles are wrong I find info on the Voices In The Net web site, but not with this release. On the back cover they are titled "W.A.Mozart, Zaide" and "G.F. Handel, Largo From 'Xerxes'". When entering the CD into my ripping software, the track titles that show up are "Token From Birdland" and "Walking With A Mandarin".
So, you must have the Membran version ? My copy on TDI shows the tracks titles "Token From Birdland" and "Walking With A Mandarin".
(Strangely, the type for Token from Birdland and Walking with a Mandarin is in yellow, but the titles for the other tracks are in green)

Token from Birdland was originally the opening section of the Ambient Monkeys album. Largo From Xerxes was last tack on Tyranny of Beauty
No help at all :)
Insvims

Post by Insvims »

T4N63R1N3 DR34M wrote:

So, you must have the Membran version ? My copy on TDI shows the tracks titles "Token From Birdland" and "Walking With A Mandarin".
(Strangely, the type for Token from Birdland and Walking with a Mandarin is in yellow, but the titles for the other tracks are in green)

Token from Birdland was originally the opening section of the Ambient Monkeys album. Largo From Xerxes was last tack on Tyranny of Beauty
Yes, it's the Membran version. And thanks for the info. Guess the track titles are wrong on the back cover then.
har

Post by har »

Tangerine Dream - Chandra 8)

Always like this one but had forgotten how good it actually is due to not having played it for a good while. Whole album is strong but what about ........The Unkown is the Truth ...... 8) 8) 8) .

2009 this was released, 5 years, blimey, where has the time gone ?
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

Post by T4N63R1N3 DR34M »

Insvims wrote:
T4N63R1N3 DR34M wrote:

Yes, it's the Membran version. And thanks for the info. Guess the track titles are wrong on the back cover then.
That would not be the first time on a TD release ;)
GlynRichards

Post by GlynRichards »

ABBA - All of it... on random!
public class Geeks : IEarth { }