Music

staatsgrenze
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by staatsgrenze »

Hey epsilon you like Jonn Serrie, we had him perform over here at EAA last year, he composed an original score for the Airshow great Patty Wagstaff, complete with an Aviation visual presentation that captured 2500 people's attention........ Jonn is a personal friend of mine and his wife Anne always loves comin' up here to Oshkosh, there is a DVD of this but not for sale, only 5 tracks and about 24 minutes of music, but you gotta hear this.......... I'll get you one but they are for "promotional use only"..........

Contact me, and we'll "get er done"

Stephen
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Much appreciated.............PM on way :wink:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Ron Boots------------Acoustic Shadows :P :D

This is wonderful 8)
Taximan431

Post by Taximan431 »

epsilon75 wrote:Ron Boots------------Acoustic Shadows :P :D

This is wonderful 8)
agreed colin great album :!:

:D 8) :arrow: :roll:

Geoff
la sagesse du destin

Post by la sagesse du destin »

today i hear
td: the (complete) dream roots collection
Charlotte gainsbourg :5:55

Charles
Infinite thanks to all the peoples from Eastgate and TD for the Japan Raffle.
www.tangram-dream.fr
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Now listening to Andy Pickford---------Nemesis :D :wink:

When people talk about under rated musicians,here is one at the very top of the list.........massive amount of talent.
Last edited by epsilon75 on Sat Dec 30, 2006 10:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mephistopheles

Post by Mephistopheles »

Rosetta Stone - Adrenaline deluxe edition
Goth music doesn't get much better than this! :D
You can listen to the title track here.

"Cloud nine white line this time I'm on adrenaline!"
Laserdiscdream

Post by Laserdiscdream »

Tangerine Dream - The Lakes of Pontchartrain
I Like This Music.

ピーターAKAレーザーディスク夢

http://www.angela-aki.com

http://aki.endless-run.org/index.php

!!My Work Here’s is Almost Finished with of TD Forum and I’ll be Join of Angela Aki Music!!
staatsgrenze

Post by staatsgrenze »

Vangelis "The City"......... good one here, me thinks
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

staatsgrenze wrote:Vangelis "The City"......... good one here, me thinks
Very Good album,my personal favorite is "Spiral" 8)
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:
Spiral? completely top album Colin, any sign of the remastered version V is meant to be doing?
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
Spiral? completely top album Colin, any sign of the remastered version V is meant to be doing?

Ive Still got mine in the box set Andy with Albedo 0.39 and Heaven & Hell, i would not say no to a remaster with extra tracks tho,because as good as spiral is its very short by modern standards...........as were a lot of albums in those days due to vinyl restraints :cry: Dervish D... its so bloody fantastic mate :wink:
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote: Very Good album,my personal favorite is "Spiral" 8)

Ive Still got mine in the box set Andy with Albedo 0.39 and Heaven & Hell, i would not say no to a remaster with extra tracks tho,because as good as spiral is its very short by modern standards...........as were a lot of albums in those days due to vinyl restraints :cry: Dervish D... its so bloody fantastic mate :wink:
Won't argue with that, Dervish D is brilliant, but the title track always tops it for me. I did see that Chariots of Fire has been remastered recently and from memory CDS said the whole back catalogue was going to be re-issued as well (still waiting)

I can still remember getting my first copies of Albedo 0.39 and Heaven and Hell from Woolies (remember when the shops in the highstreet sold EM? Anybody fancy a copy of KS's Dune in W H Smiths?...:D and I got them to play it over their speakers :D...that must have cleared the shop early ;))
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote: Spiral? completely top album Colin, any sign of the remastered version V is meant to be doing?

Won't argue with that, Dervish D is brilliant, but the title track always tops it for me. I did see that Chariots of Fire has been remastered recently and from memory CDS said the whole back catalogue was going to be re-issued as well (still waiting)

I can still remember getting my first copies of Albedo 0.39 and Heaven and Hell from Woolies (remember when the shops in the highstreet sold EM? Anybody fancy a copy of KS's Dune in W H Smiths?...:D and I got them to play it over their speakers :D...that must have cleared the shop early ;))
Not a lot of High St shops would have done that round our way,i used to buy my music at an independent record store called Hurleys in Pontypridd :shock: My first job after leaving school was a Market worker selling clothes five days a week..........most or nearly all of the wages i earned would be spent in Hurley's,it was a tremendous shop and what ever you wanted to hear they would let you have a listen to before buying :D and that included CRASS :shock: :shock: :lol: .

Those were the days mate,a whippersnapper of 15-16 year old and totally music mad................mind you,nothings changed im still as music mad :roll: but the wife reckons im a little closer to Broadmoor these days :shock: the cheek of it :x :wink:
24db

Post by 24db »

I wonder what the record shop was like in Broadmoor? ;)

I guess I was really spoiled with record shops, my home town both had large Smiths and Woolies which both stocked some EM, Old town records stocked Krautrock LPs (ah, I've still got my copy of Michael Rothers Flammende Herzen from there....brilliant album), Watford had THREE Ourprices, one large Smiths and obviously the Virgin Megastore just down the road in London had basically everything you'd ever want (or afford)...hell you could even find tons of EM in the Ourprice in Tottenham court road. After they stopped stocking EM (so much) I moved on to mail order with Lotus Records (cheers Andy G) and then onto CDS. These days it's mainly all on line (although if you're in London you muct checkout SisterRay in Berwick street, which used to be Selectadisc or Reckless records in the same street....full of bargains, oddities and collectibles....reminds you of what collecting music is all about). Can't say I'm buying as much these days, but....it's still ticking over :)