Music

sparrow
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Re: Music

Post by sparrow »

Booster VI & The Castle...BVI is sublime but The Castle will need more listens to ''get''..It is a very good addition to the sonic poem series but doesn't grab me right away. I like albums that are like that though as I usually give them more of a chance especially when its a TD album.
Insvims

Post by Insvims »

Yesterday and today:

All 12 ELO studio albums in chronological order. The Classic Albums Collection (11 studio albums) + Zoom (2001 studio album).
Jeff Lynne is a master!

Image Image
TD Eye

Post by TD Eye »

TOP 2000 NPO RADIO 2 8)

http://www.radio2.nl

Members and non-members only please.
har

Post by har »

Insvims wrote:Yesterday and today:

All 12 ELO studio albums in chronological order. The Classic Albums Collection (11 studio albums) + Zoom (2001 studio album).
Jeff Lynne is a master!
Out Of The Blue is a stunning classic album. The only other one of that collection I have is Secret Messages which I recently purchased for about £1 on a brand new unplayed cassette :shock:

Fully aware that some of the others are class. Especially "A New World Record" might track it down on vinyl 8)

Zoom is brilliant, will play this week. Nice cover also 8)

har

Post by har »

Booster VI, disc 1.

Totally and utterly magnificent 8) 8) 8)
bergen-dreamer

Post by bergen-dreamer »

TD - Franz Kafka - The Castle 8) 8) 8)
har

Post by har »

Yes - Relayer . Always played "To Be Over" on Christmas morning for the past 20 years. Bizarre but true.

First year this did not happen so the whole album is on right now 8) 8) 8) . Class album and cover.

New Years resolution...............................more YES to be played in this house for 2014 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

Post by T4N63R1N3 DR34M »

har wrote:Image

Yes - Relayer . Always played "To Be Over" on Christmas morning for the past 20 years. Bizarre but true.

First year this did not happen so the whole album is on right now 8) 8) 8) . Class album and cover.

New Years resolution...............................more YES to be played in this house for 2014 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good resolution. :D Relayer is one of the first Yes albums I heard and still amongst my favourite albums of all time
har

Post by har »

T4N63R1N3 DR34M wrote:
har wrote:
Good resolution. :D Relayer is one of the first Yes albums I heard and still amongst my favourite albums of all time

1) Close To The Edge
2) Topographic Oceans
3) Going For The One

After that it gets a bit tricky as they are mostly all equally superb 8) . Relayer is really something special though 8)
Insvims

Post by Insvims »

har wrote:
T4N63R1N3 DR34M wrote:
har wrote:

1) Close To The Edge
2) Topographic Oceans
3) Going For The One

After that it gets a bit tricky as they are mostly all equally superb 8) . Relayer is really something special though 8)
Don't forget Tormato and Drama, and even Union (one of my favorites, although no one else like it). :wink:

Now playing: Booster VI

Next: Bill Evans & Jim Hall - Undercurrent

Some perfect jazz relaxation there before tonight's new years eve dinner. :-)
har

Post by har »

Insvims wrote: Don't forget Tormato and Drama, and even Union (one of my favorites, although no one else like it). :wink:
Think it might be Tormato/Relayer joint 4th :wink: Not easy to judge.

PS I love Drama and even quite like Union :P
Insvims

Post by Insvims »

Mars

Post by Mars »

Re-experiencing The Classic EDGAR FROESE concert in Eindhoven. The Epsilon Journey on dvd. A fantastic concert with many td friends. unforgettable! :D
Insvims

Post by Insvims »

har

Post by har »

The new Boston album - Life, Love and Hope.

was really hoping for a real, true slice of vintage Boston rock and roll, half way through and its a bit disappointing so far.