Tangerine Dream
The Official Forum

   * FAQ    * Search   * Login   * Register

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tangerine Dream Forum Index -> TD Fan Portfolio (What fans read, work, suffer & love...)
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Music
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:24 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:54 am
Posts: 7393
Location: Scotland
GlynRichards wrote:
ABBA - All of it... on random!


8) Nice one Glyn Abba were the first band I got into as a lad abd to this day I still like them.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Music
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:08 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2007 12:09 am
Posts: 3244
Image

TD - Live at the Lowry.

All three discs , one after the other. What an absolutely fantastic collection of music and superb quality also. The track - Gate Of Saturn just finished. Check out that guitar work 8) 8) 8) .

One of the best trips and gigs in my entire life 8)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Music
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2007 9:59 am
Posts: 1415
sparrow wrote:
GlynRichards wrote:
ABBA - All of it... on random!


8) Nice one Glyn Abba were the first band I got into as a lad abd to this day I still like them.

Yup! man enough to listen to ABBA!!!!!!

_________________
public class Geeks : IEarth { }


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Music
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 1:59 am
Posts: 2028
Location: staying home getting stiff
GlynRichards wrote:
sparrow wrote:
GlynRichards wrote:
ABBA - All of it... on random!


8) Nice one Glyn Abba were the first band I got into as a lad abd to this day I still like them.

Yup! man enough to listen to ABBA!!!!!!


My first album was Arrival :oops:

_________________
imho

TD

/ did \
- does - ROCK!
\ will /

https://shiningpyramid.bandcamp.com/releases

http://www.redziller.co.uk/ffp/ TD video game


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Music
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:28 pm
Posts: 2279
Nowt wrong with a bit of Abba :)

now, if it was Buck's Fizz you were listening to....


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Music
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2007 9:59 am
Posts: 1415
You were a bit late with that comment, were you "making you're mind up?" :P :oops: :mrgreen:

_________________
public class Geeks : IEarth { }


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Music
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:47 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:54 am
Posts: 7393
Location: Scotland
GlynRichards wrote:
You were a bit late with that comment, were you "making you're mind up?" :P :oops: :mrgreen:


Yup because he wanted a Piece of the Action.. :lol:

I did like it when the two wumin whipped off their skirts though.. :oops:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Music
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2007 9:59 am
Posts: 1415
Bucks Fizz saved my life once. I was in a coma and a nurse came in and turned the radio on with Buzz Fizz playing, so I had to get up and turn it off*






*not actually true, adapted from a Justin Bieber joke!

_________________
public class Geeks : IEarth { }


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Music
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:28 pm
Posts: 2279
GlynRichards wrote:
Bucks Fizz saved my life once. I was in a coma and a nurse came in and turned the radio on with Buzz Fizz playing, so I had to get up and turn it off*






*not actually true, adapted from a Justin Bieber joke!


:lol: Saw the original joke the other day on the internet. Class.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Music
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:23 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2007 9:59 am
Posts: 1415
T4N63R1N3 DR34M wrote:
GlynRichards wrote:
Bucks Fizz saved my life once. I was in a coma and a nurse came in and turned the radio on with Buzz Fizz playing, so I had to get up and turn it off*






*not actually true, adapted from a Justin Bieber joke!


:lol: Saw the original joke the other day on the internet. Class.

Me too, clearly!!!!!

_________________
public class Geeks : IEarth { }


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Music
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:27 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 3:25 am
Posts: 102
"Fugazi" by Marillion.

"Foxtrot" by Genesis.

"Immortal?" by Arena.

"The Final Cut" by Pink Floyd.

"Images and Words" by Dream Theater.

And many, many more... Rediscovering a lot of my prog roots.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Music
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:42 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:28 pm
Posts: 2279
Donofrio_TD wrote:
"Fugazi" by Marillion.

"Foxtrot" by Genesis.

"Immortal?" by Arena.

"The Final Cut" by Pink Floyd.

"Images and Words" by Dream Theater.

And many, many more... Rediscovering a lot of my prog roots.


Great albums, all of them !


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Music
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2006 8:51 pm
Posts: 14861
Location: 1975
Never mind the bollocks, se.x pistols :D

_________________
...The wise.....are silent.....


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Music
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:39 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:54 am
Posts: 7393
Location: Scotland
bigmoog wrote:
Never mind the bollocks, se.x pistols :D


cee dee or vinyl.. :?:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Music
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:12 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:13 pm
Posts: 1012
Location: Paris/Earth/Solar System/Milky Way
Image

8) 8) 8)
Maybe I prefer disc 2, but disc 1 is also fantastic...

_________________
A new cosmic address for the Master Dreamer...


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic     Reply to topic    Tangerine Dream Forum Index -> TD Fan Portfolio (What fans read, work, suffer & love...) All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 2368, 2369, 2370, 2371, 2372, 2373, 2374 ... 2390  Next
Page 2371 of 2390 [ 35850 posts ] 

 
Jump to:  

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum


cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group | Design by Homestage