CONRAD G.

bigmoog
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by bigmoog »

Best wishes Conrad, our love and condolences at this time.

BM and Marcia

x
...The wise.....are silent.....
alipaul

Post by alipaul »

Sorry to hear about your mum

my thoughts are with you my friend

Love

Daz
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

Conrad, message from Chris N:

Conrad, Cathy and I are really saddened to hear of your loss and know that our thoughts are with you and the family at this difficult time.As with our brief chat the other night in London know our door is always open and you've our number anytime. Our heartfelt wishes Chris & Cathy x
...The wise.....are silent.....
zygote23

Post by zygote23 »

Aw Conrad....so sorry to hear about your loss. Please know that my thoughts are with you at this time.

Take Care

Steve
Hyperboreauk

Post by Hyperboreauk »

My sincere condolences Conrad, best wishes to you and your family at this sad time.

Gary
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

My condolences at this difficult time for you and your family.
billythefish

Post by billythefish »

I was so sad to hear your news yesterday Conrad - my thoughts are with you and your family at this terrible time.
He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

:shock: :arrow: I am in total :shock: at this moment. It ws just last Thursday that we spoke and I asked how your mum was doing. My deepest sympathy to you and your family Conrad. God bless.
DREAMING. . . . Now, Then!
har

Post by har »

Sorry to read of your bad news.

All the best to you and your family.
Taximan431

Post by Taximan431 »

Just back from Creeslough Co. Donegal after Conrad's mams funeral. He asked me to post for him as it will be a few days before he posts again. I would like to thank everyone on the forum for all your words of sympathy & for your support . I left on Saturday to arrive back just in time to see my mam before she past away. Many thanks to you all ...Conrad
redziller

Post by redziller »

May I offer my condalences too at this difficult time
imho

TD

/ did \
- does - ROCK!
\ will /

https://shiningpyramid.bandcamp.com/releases

http://www.redziller.co.uk/ffp/ TD video game
bigdaveh

Post by bigdaveh »

Taximan431 wrote:Just back from Creeslough Co. Donegal after Conrad's mams funeral. He asked me to post for him as it will be a few days before he posts again. I would like to thank everyone on the forum for all your words of sympathy & for your support . I left on Saturday to arrive back just in time to see my mam before she past away. Many thanks to you all ...Conrad
Thanks Geoff for this post. I hope Conrad & family is bearing up. :(
The Stoke TDBA Division.
TangFanIRL

Tribute to my late mother Mona Gibbons

Post by TangFanIRL »

Dear friends across the globe,

Thank you all for your support and kindness at this difficult time for my family. Thanks to Geoff for relaying my thoughts earlier for me, I was not sure if I'd get to log on for a few days or so, anyway, here I am on good old dial up speed!

Last week I had a tough decision to make in regard to whether or not to travel to London for the TD concert. I had booked tickets last year and it felt like mum was well enough for me to make the trip away for a few days. She and my family felt I should go. Unfortunately her condition started to deteriorate by Good Friday and on Saturday I got a call from my brother notifying me that mum probably only had a day or two left at most and for me to try to get home as soon as possible. I got back home to Creeslough, Co. Donegal in Ireland from my trip to London at 2.15 am on Easter Sunday having flown from Heathrow to Dublin on Saturday evening. I was able to meet my sister Carmel there. She had also just returned from her home in Leicester and it was meant to be that I was able to bring her home in my jeep with me in time for my mum's passing. We got to see her before she later passed away shortly after 5 am. We feel that she waited for us. Thankfully, mum's death was very peaceful and gentle. Mona was a deeply religious and special woman. It was very fitting that she passed away on Easter Sunday. She was 81. We gave her a great send-off just over 12 hours ago. She had been fit and active up until Christmas last and was well liked by young and old. It is the end of an era for our family and she joins my late father in the next life.

She taught me how to play the piano at an early age and we were very close. She will be sadly missed.

Many thanks to you all for your good wishes during mum's illness and departure from this life. Thanks to Geoff Keogh, David Fox and Sarah, and Gerry McManus for making mum's funeral.

Lots of love,

Conrad

PS: I will catch up on reading the Forum in due course.