TDOC

alipaul
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

TDOC

Post by alipaul »

NEW – TD ONLINE CLUB - NEW Quote

Hi Guys,

From 1st of May on we will launch our new TANGERINE DREAM ONLINE CLUB – the TDOC.
A warm welcome to every addicted TD Fan!

The TDOC Membership offers you the following advantages:

- extra music for download
- special collector’s items
- special discount on selected products at the merch stall
- special info updates like interviews, video messages etc.
- exclusive photo gallery
- all club members are automatically invited to the “meet & greet”
after TD concerts (if announced)
- immediate entry to concerts in connection with a valid concert
ticket (VIP Membership Entry) – no standing in lines anymore.
- many more SURPRISES!

REGISTER NOW !! Please click here to get the TDOC Membership Card:

Firstly before i get abused, shouted at etc :roll:
I love the principle of the TDOC and i see my TDOC membership as my library card to all that is TD.
I appreciate the meet & greet, the info & the early entrance to the gig
(when it works bow your heads in shame The Forum).
I'm not a negative or confrontational person but
I have to say this that i am a little disappointed by the TDOC downloads.
Enjoy the music generally but i'm a little concerned by appearence of the old soundtracks.
I thought, maybe i'm wrong, that the TDOC would probably appeal more to the die hard fans and as die hard fans we would already have these albums anyway. so i don't see the point.

I personally hoping for something a bit special or was i expecting too much

It is not my intention to upset anyone in anyway especially the band & all at TDI
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache
24db

Post by 24db »

Totally fair point Daz, but what 'exactly' did you want mate? (I'm not having a go here, just asking the question) I mean it's quite obvious that we won't be getting anything live and old, and anything studio that is laying around will have to be overdubbed to overcome the (insert latest conspiracy theory of the week here). That leaves new stuff and the odd demo recording. Btw at a guess most of us will have all the soundtrack albums, but not everyone will have stuff like L'Affair Waldof...or whatever it's called (I'm too lazy to check ;)).

I'm not saying you're wrong and if you're unhappy then you're unhappy mate
Last edited by 24db on Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

Views duly noted, but I'm sort of with Daz here. As mentioned before, the membership fee is relatively high (especially in the current climate) and I think all fans who part with their hard earned deserve something exclusive. I would like to see a members only cupdisc for example. Just a thought.
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
timer

Post by timer »

removed

due to not disliking the TDOC in anyway !

Edgar and his team work extremely hard to try and give us what we want - and I for one am very greatfull, anything else is a bonus .
Last edited by timer on Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:15 pm, edited 3 times in total.
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

Well said guys. I agree. U2's charging $50USA for their fan membership this year. But those who choose to pay will recieve a 2 cd disc of never before released songs from their early sessions till now. Plus they will have first rights to purchase tickets to their upcoming tour. And a few other extras thrown in the package. I joined the AC/DC fan club back last year so that I could buy tickets to their 2008 USA tour. I got probably the best seats I'll ever get for a big time rock group. But no extra unreleased music cd's, or much anything else. But it was worth the great seat location.

I would like to see a special cd release and or a TD exclusice t-shirt for joining the TDOC. Or if it can be done EB, a first chance to purchase tickets to a TD show. Even a 10% or 20% off the merchandise's would be nice. Yeah the downloads are nice, but maybe newer songs(ex. Lord Nelson) instead of soundtracks being re-recorded. It must be time to renew the membership.
DREAMING. . . . Now, Then!
alipaul

Post by alipaul »

24db wrote:Totally fair point Daz, but what 'exactly' did you want mate? (I'm having a go here, just asking the question) I mean it's quite obvious that we won't be getting anything live and old, and anything studio that is laying around will have to be overdubbed to overcome the (insert latest conspiracy theory of the week here). That leaves new stuff and the odd demo recording. Btw at a guess most of us will have all the soundtrack albums, but not everyone will have stuff like L'Affair Waldof...or whatever it's called (I'm too lazy to check ;)).

Just voicing my opinion i have my ideas you obviously have yours :wink:

alipaul

Post by alipaul »

tdream4ever wrote:Well said guys. I agree. U2's charging $50USA for their fan membership this year. But those who choose to pay will recieve a 2 cd disc of never before released songs from their early sessions till now. Plus they will have first rights to purchase tickets to their upcoming tour. And a few other extras thrown in the package. I joined the AC/DC fan club back last year so that I could buy tickets to their 2008 USA tour. I got probably the best seats I'll ever get for a big time rock group. But no extra unreleased music cd's, or much anything else. But it was worth the great seat location.

I would like to see a special cd release and or a TD exclusice t-shirt for joining the TDOC. Or if it can be done EB, a first chance to purchase tickets to a TD show. Even a 10% or 20% off the merchandise's would be nice. Yeah the downloads are nice, but maybe newer songs(ex. Lord Nelson) instead of soundtracks being re-recorded. It must be time to renew the membership.
This is my train of thought the membership if it stays at 30 euros will £30 now when it was around £22 when i first joined.
I know it's in it's early days but i was thinking that there would be a bit more to it than this.
Do you remember the old TD fan club when we all got a copy of Quinoa
The term value for me comes to mind but knowing me i'll still end up joining (unless i'm banned of course :wink: )

24db

Post by 24db »

alipaul wrote:
24db wrote:Totally fair point Daz, but what 'exactly' did you want mate? (I'm having a go here, just asking the question) I mean it's quite obvious that we won't be getting anything live and old, and anything studio that is laying around will have to be overdubbed to overcome the (insert latest conspiracy theory of the week here). That leaves new stuff and the odd demo recording. Btw at a guess most of us will have all the soundtrack albums, but not everyone will have stuff like L'Affair Waldof...or whatever it's called (I'm too lazy to check ;)).

Just voicing my opinion i have my ideas you obviously have yours :wink:
sorry mate, honest I'm not having a go, and I respect your POV. Good post though. One positive thing is there's extra buttons on the TDOC, so hopefully they can add extra content, and they asked for suggestions (I seem to remember anyway).
24db

Post by 24db »

tdream4ever wrote:Well said guys. I agree. U2's charging $50USA for their fan membership this year. But those who choose to pay will recieve a 2 cd disc of never before released songs from their early sessions till now. Plus they will have first rights to purchase tickets to their upcoming tour. And a few other extras thrown in the package. I joined the AC/DC fan club back last year so that I could buy tickets to their 2008 USA tour. I got probably the best seats I'll ever get for a big time rock group. But no extra unreleased music cd's, or much anything else. But it was worth the great seat location.

very true, but then again U2 can probably afford to do it mate. Perhaps we should start a poll on what we'd like added to the TDOC for year 2?, it might help TD ;)

anyone like to start the ball rolling with a list?

1. T-shirt
2. Exclusive CD
Last edited by 24db on Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

I never joined for my own reasons...I thought the price too high and as far as getting in early to a gig my wife would've had to wait outside in Edinburgh anyway. :roll:
24db

Post by 24db »

sparrow wrote:I never joined for my own reasons...I thought the price too high and as far as getting in early to a gig my wife would've had to wait outside in Edinburgh anyway. :roll:
Yep, things are expensive enough for TD fans as it is mate, so I can see where you're coming from
24db

Post by 24db »

TDOC..."We will continiously update and improve the club site and are open for any fresh ideas and discussion"
GlynRichards

Post by GlynRichards »

timer wrote:Are not the Raffles , Video's , the Haslinger /Edgar track , Lord Nelson all Exclusive to members ?
They are if you win! 8)
24db

Post by 24db »

GlynRichards wrote:
timer wrote:Are not the Raffles , Video's , the Haslinger /Edgar track , Lord Nelson all Exclusive to members ?
They are if you win! 8)
I'll second that :)
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

having been in a few membership clubs over the years I can say this TD one has been one of the best, it is only from my point of view but having sold off my entire TD collection about 9 years ago I now have a lot of gaps. All the music that has been on the download section I don`t have so that has been a huge plus point.

The raffles have been great with fantastic prizes, I am sure the guys who had dinner with the band would vouch for that and of course there has been lots of other things like meet and greet backstage,the video clips and artwork.

To be honest for the price your paying you wont get much these days, not even a Pete Namlook CD in certain cases :wink:.

The good thing for people who have not thought it is good value is that you don`t have to join again when your membership is up in 2 months.

I certainly will be rejoining.