Tangerine Dream Nordic Fans

Insvims
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Tangerine Dream Nordic Fans

Post by Insvims »

Hi!

This is to inform you that there now is a Facebook group up for the Nordic fans. What better time than now to try gather the fans from the Nordic countries when TD finally will play their first ever concert in one of these countries? I hope there are more Nordic fans that wil join this group. Take a look below for the link to the group, the group description, and our group cover picture.

Link:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/691310407586516/

Group description:

The purpose of this group is to gather a Nordic Tangerine Dream fan base. Initially, the idea is to identify how many we are. Probably there are many fans who do not know others with the same interest for Tangerine Dream.
In 2014 Tangerine Dream plays their first concert in the Nordic countries ever. This happens in Copenhagen on April 3. Can we get more concerts later?
In this group we can also share our Tangerine Dream favorites, inform each other if Tangerine Dream are played on radio or written about in newspapers and magazines, and discuss everything related to Tangerine Dream.
With a career that started in 1967 there is much to grab hold of!
We choose English as the main language of the group so Scandinavian, Finnish and Icelandic speaking fans can all take part in discussions.

Cover picture:

Insvims

Re: Tangerine Dream Nordic Fans

Post by Insvims »

Now 23 members.
We welcome more. :-)
24db

Post by 24db »

good site - good luck
Insvims