TDOC Login Problem

ant
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

TDOC Login Problem

Post by ant »

:( Is anyone else having problems logging in to the TDOC Page? I have tried several times and it says there is a problem with my 'dates'. I have emailed the contact email address but have not, as yet, had a reply. :(
Biggus Dickus
Insvims

Re: TDOC Login Problem

Post by Insvims »

Same problem here it seems. But as long as it's not updated with anything I don't need it. Hope there will be an update soon. I must say that the membership has not been very useful lately.
ant

Post by ant »

:oops: My fault possibly. Just realised my membership ran out on 6th May and I thought it was 31st May. Probably the reason I can no longer log in!! :oops:
Biggus Dickus
Insvims

Post by Insvims »

Maybe the same problem here. Bought a three year membership. Run out already maybe. :-o
Will have to check that out. :-)
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

Had the day off today so thought I would reacquaint myself with all things TD, first time really since the sad loss of Edgar. I actually renew my membership shortly before edgars death and I can confirm the TDOC still seems active although understandably no updates as of today although I wonder if it will now cease to exist?

It was nice to be alone and listen to some old TD and think about the past 20+ years I spent with the music. I read that TD is going to continue in some form even without Edgar. For me it is over and I will not be on the TD journey from now on although I may hop in and out from time to time.

all the best

Matt
ant

Post by ant »

:( Shame you won't be continuing the TD journey to see what Edgar wanted the final Quantum years to be. I think you may miss some good music to come. I will stay with TD as long as they continue for, if for no other reason than in the memory of the great man himself, Mr Edgar Froese. :)
Biggus Dickus
Insvims

Post by Insvims »

I just renewed my TDOC membership for three years. Let's see if I can log in again when they register my order. Looking forward to much more music to come! :)
Insvims

Post by Insvims »

Still after renewal I cannot log in. I have sent an e-mail to the e-mail address that we shall use when we have problem logging in: tdoc@tangerine-dream.com
But I only get e return e-mail with error saying it could not be delivered. What to do then? If administrator of the board sees this, would you please check this for us?
Insvims

Post by Insvims »

It's now sorted out. My account had to be reactivated.