Portable Mini Disc Players
19%
Portable Compact Disc Players
25%
Portable Ipod & MP3 Players
56%

Total votes: 16

har
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by har »

I used MD for live backing tracks through my PA, for drums and bass. Have to say quality at 250 watts rms with loud, guitar orientated rock ( :D ) was pretty damm good
8)

Will have to get it hooked up again and suss out the Hi Fi quality, think it might be not bad.
Laserdisc Dream

Post by Laserdisc Dream »

Vinyl’s LP >>>>DVR Player>>>>>DVD-R Disk>>>>>DVD-player>>>>MD-Deck>>>Minidisc.

Last week I Finally had a free time for myself to able to records on MD Disk.
I had a Idea how possible make LP Records to put on MD Disk it seen very possible to work.
When I start recording on DVD Records players to use a Chapter mark or tracks marking.
It only way to lave a tracking index.
After done record a on to the DVD-R Disk off the Vinyl’s LP DVD-R well put on DVD Player.
Later on DVD player I connect to a digital out put on the Mini disc Deck.
Went to the setup change for the Digital out put setting then it all done ready set to go
It plays automatic using a marking track number while playing.
Turn out try it didn’t work for record on Vinyl Records off on to the DVD-R Disc working okay so far.
It just a chapter mark looking the fort panel display on DVR Player next song is on track 2
For the MD Deck player fort panel display it stay on 1 track press record button it lave a track marking.
DVD-R off and on Minidisc seen work fine.

You have to set down and looking the fort panel display of your stereo all time.

:!: :arrow:
Laserdisc Dream

Sony Walkman Production Ends

Sony Walkman production ends after 30 years, leaving behind a long legacy of the cassette tape revolution.

Sony Walkman production ends after 30 years. Production of the Sony Walkman cassette player, introduced in 1979, comes to an end. The Sony Walkman is probably the first bulky iPod, allowing people access to portable cassette music players.

The portable tape player defined the following 10-plus years of mobile music plays fantastically. It was even a leader in the era of optical media, with its Walkman line of portable CD players eventually known as Discman. But in the era of the iPod, the brand name has diminished in value.
Radios and digital media players still go by the name Walkman, but the moniker has always referred to the tape-playing model in the collective mind. And as Sony announced that it shipped its last batch of tape-playing Walkmen back in April, we couldn't help shed a tear for the ubiquitous '80s gadget.

It ran its course for 30 years.

You will still be able to find the Walkman, but not in the United States. "In fact, Chinese manufacturers are still licensed to produce Walkmans, which will continue to be sold in Asia and the Middle-East," a source said. It's hard to understand why the cassette would still be around in a digital world, perhaps people still have a large collection of these tapes.

:( :( :(

Good Bye Audio Cassette.

Say Hello Digital Madia.

Laserdisc Dream

Last week I bought a other portable MD player that my back up player.
It brand new and it work fine.

Laserdisc Dream

I watch on youtube one he recoded Tangerine Dream on Mini Disc.
Showing a demo for MD player.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lR9ncDe ... re=related

Laserdisc Dream

Good bye Mini disc

First bad news is Sony is stop make a MD Walkman tell September of this year.

Good News is Sony is well continue making MD Blank and Hi-MD well make MD player for parts.

Yes!

I can still buy these blank MD Disk.

It’s Very sad to hear that Sony will be retiring Mini Disc Player Walkman
Sony is still making for Blank MD so I still recording your own music.
Since I Bought the MD Player I was recording all my CD Albums put it on MD Disk.
Hopefully I’ll buy another MD player.

http://news.cnet.com/8301-17938_105-200 ... subj=Crave

Laserdisc Dream

I Bought a Mini disc player it a sharp imported from Japan looks great.
The sony I own had some problem with play button it stuck try too unstuck so
I took it too a store to drop it off and send off to a repair center too get it fix it
After they it got back to the report said unit not repairable due to non-availability of needed to repair.
So this time I went other store I drop it off at store too send off to the repair shop again
When they it back again same thing took back home and I took out the sack and I know this play button
Got it unstuck press the play button works okay so far.
Try new sharp brand that well be my back up player.

Laserdisc Dream

Re: Mini Disc

The end of the era mini disc.
Hey guys
There come in time when these handheld portable devices are no longer useful anymore
I am talking about Mini disc Sony just announcement few years ago are no longer press MD
Are discontinued them I was very sad to hear that are not no longer make these little mini disc
Anymore I really started to like these are so easy to use I not really in to these I-pod or MP-3
I’m in to CD-MD portable player for now a few months ago I bought another one of CD player
From sony.
The good news audio cassette tapes are making a big come back let’s see well happen.
As for blink mini disc I’ll start pressing few a more disc for TD music once there done there done.
And that’s it no more.
We’ll let you know what titles are printing of Tangerine Dream on mini disc.
well Keep posted for now.

!>