Logos...wake up!

epsilon75
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Re: Logos

Post by epsilon75 »

Hobo wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
JD wrote: I dont think that sample is saying 'Wake up' at all ? at first I thought it was 'breakdown' ....kind of like a retro house sample or something, or possibly something in German, but it just doesn't sound like wake up to me unless its being shouted by middle class english student girls ..."wayke ep" :)

And i honestly thought it was "breakout" :roll: :lol:
I always thought it sounded like Wipeout!
That is what i meant to say Mick :roll: i think its very close to that :arrow:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

I always thought it was Breakout too. Logos is currently spinning on the deck as I speak. 8)
HarryPotter No7

Post by HarryPotter No7 »

.....and here's me thinking after all these years it was 'RIGHT NOW!!!!'
Beaubourg

Post by Beaubourg »

HarryPotter No7 wrote:.....and here's me thinking after all these years it was 'RIGHT NOW!!!!'
Same here... :shock:
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

i shall play the mighty recording on a mutli quid stereo and using by my command of the dark side of the farce bm will analyse the sample :arrow:
Last edited by bigmoog on Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
...The wise.....are silent.....
24db

Post by 24db »

Beaubourg wrote:
HarryPotter No7 wrote:.....and here's me thinking after all these years it was 'RIGHT NOW!!!!'
Hell for years I thought the lyric on Kraftwerks' Radio activity was Contaminated Copulation...it wasn't until I saw them live that I realised it was in fact Contaminated Population :D
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:
Beaubourg wrote:
Hell for years I thought the lyric on Kraftwerks' Radio activity was Contaminated Copulation...it wasn't until I saw them live that I realised it was in fact Contaminated Population :D
Perhaps they all had a bad case of the C**** :shock: :lol:
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

well, i have used my powers of the daft side of thee sauce...and all i can say is that LOGOS is yet another fukghkkking superb slab of TD music....

awesome then awesome now....and respect to those that impinged on thee dominion london to hear the conundrum of magic that is them td.

40 years dont you know :arrow:
...The wise.....are silent.....
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

bigmoog wrote:well, i have used my powers of the daft side of thee sauce...and all i can say is that LOGOS is yet another fukghkkking superb slab of TD music....

awesome then awesome now....and respect to those that impinged on thee dominion london to hear the conundrum of magic that is them td.

Have to agree,its just an awesome release :arrow: Just wish i were there,unkike some :wink:
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:
bigmoog wrote:well, i have used my powers of the daft side of thee sauce...and all i can say is that LOGOS is yet another fukghkkking superb slab of TD music....

Have to agree,its just an awesome release :arrow: Just wish i were there,unkike some :wink:
Stunning gig, 'the' best concert I have ever been to
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Good on yuh :arrow: i would have got VERY carried away thats for sure :P
timer

Post by timer »

24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:

The bristol show on this tour was my first TD live experience - what a way to start ! still regard it as one of the best ever gigs Ive been too.
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:Good on yuh :arrow: i would have got VERY carried away thats for sure :P
You would have loved it mate, perfect in everyway, lights, sound quality (and quantity) , venue and music
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:Good on yuh :arrow: i would have got VERY carried away thats for sure :P
You would have loved it mate, perfect in everyway, lights, sound quality (and quantity) , venue and music
I would have very much liked to have been at the Poland 83 concert.....ok i know it was bloody freezing,but such an awesome moment in TD time and of Course RAH 75 would have been the creme de la creme for me personally 8)
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

timer wrote:
24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
The bristol show on this tour was my first TD live experience - what a way to start ! still regard it as one of the best ever gigs Ive been too.
I was at the Colston Hall for this tour. We were in the front row of the balcony and had a great view. A truelly magical experience.