THE KEEP. How much?????

epsilon75
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by epsilon75 »

Hobo wrote:I'll probably never own this. Rare or not, it's not one of their best albums and I wouldn't pay more than £20 for it.

Mick
The music on this soundtrack IMHO is some of the best TD ever released,some of it is breathtaking as far as im concerned.........I have the digipak TDI version and also two other releases of it......i find the music on the 3cdr (Ultimate Edition) awesome :D 8)
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

epsilon75 wrote:
Hobo wrote:I'll probably never own this. Rare or not, it's not one of their best albums and I wouldn't pay more than £20 for it.

Mick
The music on this soundtrack IMHO is some of the best TD ever released,some of it is breathtaking as far as im concerned.........I have the digipak TDI version and also two other releases of it......i find the music on the 3cdr (Ultimate Edition) awesome :D 8)
I only have a single cd-r Colin and I agree that some of the musc is awesome, but IMO it's inconsistent. I enjoy the music more in the context of the film. You probably have some very good tracks that I am missing.
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Hobo wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:

Mick
I only have a single cd-r Colin and I agree that some of the musc is awesome, but IMO it's inconsistent. I enjoy the music more in the context of the film. You probably have some very good tracks that I am missing.

I will mail you on the subject Mick,check your box :wink:
alipaul

Post by alipaul »

24db wrote:
alipaul wrote:
24db wrote:Btw don't forget there's been different issues of this CD (1997 and 1999), so the earlier card-crucifix version is even more collectible
i bought mine in 1997 at the Birmingham Symphony Hall

This one is in a black cardboard sleeve with the crucifix showing through an oval cut out all very low key is this the first edition ?
Yeah, that's the first edition I think
I seem to remember it was withdrawn from sale shortly afterwards then the very colouful crucifix version came out.

i nearly didn't buy it due to the cost
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache
Sfearical Sequence

Post by Sfearical Sequence »

The music on the TDI edition is not that great and can be downright disappointing if you're expecting what you hear in the film (In fact, it contains almost none of the film music). The *cough*tangerinetree*cough* edition is much closer to being an actual soundtrack of the film.
alipaul

Post by alipaul »

Sfearical Sequence wrote:The music on the TDI edition is not that great and can be downright disappointing if you're expecting what you hear in the film (In fact, it contains almost none of the film music). The *cough*tangerinetree*cough* edition is much closer to being an actual soundtrack of the film.
Yes i agree i also have the orange copy as well i'm not sure how much of that is from the film though

hansx

Post by hansx »

alipaul wrote:
Sfearical Sequence wrote:The music on the TDI edition is not that great and can be downright disappointing if you're expecting what you hear in the film (In fact, it contains almost none of the film music). The *cough*tangerinetree*cough* edition is much closer to being an actual soundtrack of the film.
Yes i agree i also have the orange copy as well i'm not sure how much of that is from the film though
Some years ago one of the TD fans (Steven) was busy to make a box with all the Keep music in it. But unfortunately it never saw the light.
Shame. :cry:
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

hansx wrote:
alipaul wrote:
Some years ago one of the TD fans (Steven) was busy to make a box with all the Keep music in it. But unfortunately it never saw the light.

Yes it did-------------ive got one :wink:
alipaul

Post by alipaul »

epsilon75 wrote:
hansx wrote:
alipaul wrote: Yes i agree i also have the orange copy as well i'm not sure how much of that is from the film though
Yes it did-------------ive got one :wink:
What's in it Colin my bestest friend in the whole wide world :roll:

epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

I will send you a track list :arrow: :wink:
alipaul

Post by alipaul »

epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Darren
Send me your mailing address and i will get these off to you :wink:
hansx

Post by hansx »

[/quote]

Yes i agree i also have the orange copy as well i'm not sure how much of that is from the film though[/quote]

Shame. :cry:[/quote]

Yes it did-------------ive got one :wink:[/quote]

This is what Steven told me a few years ago: The set will have everything that is on the bootlegs, the official TDI CD, the long broadcast-TV version, pieces of RUBYCON and LOGOS, etc.
And??? is that it?
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

hansx wrote:
Yes i agree i also have the orange copy as well i'm not sure how much of that is from the film though[/quote]

Shame. :cry:[/quote]

Yes it did-------------ive got one :wink:[/quote]

This is what Steven told me a few years ago: The set will have everything that is on the bootlegs, the official TDI CD, the long broadcast-TV version, pieces of RUBYCON and LOGOS, etc.
And??? is that it?[/quote]

There is no Rubycon on what i have got :? :arrow: Rubycon nothing to do with the Keep :!:
Last edited by epsilon75 on Thu Mar 15, 2007 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
alipaul

Post by alipaul »

epsilon75 wrote:Darren
Send me your mailing address and i will get these off to you :wink:
will due thanks colin