Apollo 11, 16-24.7.1969

bigmoog
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by bigmoog »

TheMan wrote:
bigmoog wrote:
redziller wrote:How different we are now. More CPU in my mobile than on Apollo XI and all it's meant to do is entertain.

Space attracts because it offers alternatives to the world we have - which is amazing enough in its own right while we're not screwing it over for a buck.

I recently sent my mobile fone into space, effin thing :x
You didnt like your iPhone? :shock:
im keeping the iphone 3g, i chucked my blackberry...evil thing, evil :x
...The wise.....are silent.....
TheMan

Post by TheMan »

bigmoog wrote:
TheMan wrote:
bigmoog wrote:
I recently sent my mobile fone into space, effin thing :x
You didnt like your iPhone? :shock:
On a scale of 1 to 10 Mooger, how do you rate the iPhone? And compared to Windows Mobile?
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

TheMan wrote:
bigmoog wrote:
TheMan wrote: You didnt like your iPhone? :shock:
On a scale of 1 to 10 Mooger, how do you rate the iPhone? And compared to Windows Mobile?

10, the iphone is a piece of genius, everything window$ is a huge dinosaur awaiting the comet's impact
TheMan

Post by TheMan »

bigmoog wrote:
TheMan wrote:
bigmoog wrote: im keeping the iphone 3g, i chucked my blackberry...evil thing, evil :x

10, the iphone is a piece of genius, everything window$ is a huge dinosaur awaiting the comet's impact
Brutal..........For Microsoft that is......
rotwang

Post by rotwang »

I distinctly remember the Apollo 11 mission. I saw the launch just before I had to ride my bike to my swimming lessons. And on July 20, my 12th birthday, I remember watching the moonwalk while lying on the floor of my bedroom on a small, black-and-white Zenith television set and nursing a minor stomach ache. I remember looking out the window of my back door at the waxing gibbous moon as Armstrong and Aldrin walked on its surface. It was a profound moment.
I am not a slow writer, I am not a fast writer, I am a half-fast writer.
-- Robert Asprin
hansx

Post by hansx »

Here is a great site about Apollo 11
http://www.wechoosethemoon.org/#
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

hansx wrote:Here is a great site about Apollo 11

excellent site :D 8)
24db

Post by 24db »

bigmoog wrote:
hansx wrote:Here is a great site about Apollo 11

excellent site :D 8)
the BBC has some good stuff on the Moon landings
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

i wonder which td track/album would honour apollo 11.....any thoughts
24db

Post by 24db »

bigmoog wrote:i wonder which td track/album would honour apollo 11.....any thoughts
Zeit
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

24db wrote:
bigmoog wrote:i wonder which td track/album would honour apollo 11.....any thoughts
Zeit
you win the special BM prize

in fact the real time feed Im listening to right now, sounds like Zeit....awesome 8)
24db

Post by 24db »

bigmoog wrote:
24db wrote:
Zeit

in fact the real time feed Im listening to right now, sounds like Zeit....awesome 8)
btw that's not some random selection...just to please de Be eM....Zeit and the whole OHR releases are about breathing 'out'...out into space, the awe of endless space, stygian blackness, the journey, travelling wondering what makes things tick 'cosmically' into the ultimate void, as well as obviously the inner micro/macrocosm of the human consciousness.
Last edited by 24db on Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

24db wrote:
bigmoog wrote:
24db wrote: Zeit

btw that's not some random selection...just to please de Be eM....Zeit and the whole OHR releases are about breathing 'out'...out into space, the awe of endless space, stygian blackness, the journey, travelling wondering what makes things tick 'comsically' and the ultimate void, as well as obviously the inner macro/macrocosm of the human consciousness.

wonderful descriptions, wonderful
Michael66

Post by Michael66 »

Photos: [url=ttp://www.boston.com/bigpicture/2009/07/remem ... lo_11.html]Remembering Apollo 11[/url]
24db

Post by 24db »

bigmoog wrote:
24db wrote:
bigmoog wrote: you win the special BM prize

btw that's not some random selection...just to please de Be eM....Zeit and the whole OHR releases are about breathing 'out'...out into space, the awe of endless space, stygian blackness, the journey, travelling wondering what makes things tick 'comsically' and the ultimate void, as well as obviously the inner macro/macrocosm of the human consciousness.

wonderful descriptions, wonderful
ultimately that's what makes those albums so unique, there's a balance between the outer and inner, you can't just sit back and be spoon fed emotions with that music, you have to bring something of 'you' to make it complete...and that's obviously as unique as you can get. TD's music is consciously composed with less melodies, or at least it was...that way you have to be as Edgar has said 'the active listener'. Zeit has nothing and everything, all you need are ears and you'll find a world within it. It might only exist whilst the music plays, but the ability for the music to make you look inwards is I think it's greatest gift. Medicine for the ears as some German geezer once hinted at ;)
Last edited by 24db on Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.