Tangerine Dream's Inner Harmonic, 1992

epsilon75

Re: Tangerine Dream's Inner Harmonic, 1992

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:For Colin, sorry mate only just found it:

http://thezone-24db.blogspot.com/2009/0 ... oston.html
Thanks Andy. I have it all in text format without the picture,always nice to see the actual write up 8) :)
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:

Thanks Andy. I have it all in text format without the picture,always nice to see the actual write up 8) :)
It cracked me up reading a review today where the 'journalist' said Klaus Krieger drummed too much at a gig in 1992....read into that what you will :D

Cracks me up all the typos...one has TD's original member down as Karl Schulze...ah well at least they spelt his surname right
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:

It cracked me up reading a review today where the 'journalist' said Klaus Krieger drummed too much at a gig in 1992....read into that what you will :D

Cracks me up all the typos...one has TD's original member down as Karl Schulze...ah well at least they spelt his surname right
A drummer who drums to much :? :) there are some strange reviews out there in music land :)

By the way, The Great Chukker i wrote about above is from "USA Today" Thursday Aug 30th 1990 Final Edition.......another strange one if you ask me :? :)
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
Beaubourg

Post by Beaubourg »

And it was that same journalist (Sullivan) who reported after the show that many of the setlist tracks came from Canyon Dreams. :roll:
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote: Thanks Andy. I have it all in text format without the picture,always nice to see the actual write up 8) :)

A drummer who drums to much :? :) there are some strange reviews out there in music land :)

By the way, The Great Chukker i wrote about above is from "USA Today" Thursday Aug 30th 1990 Final Edition.......another strange one if you ask me :? :)
Klaus must be an amazing drummer...too much druming and he wasn't even on stage...that takes some technique I think
alipaul

Post by alipaul »

Mystical drumming 8) 8)
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

I think this journalist had some bad mushroom's back in the day. Or a bad hit of acid. Flashback!!!
DREAMING. . . . Now, Then!