STEVE ROACH News

Insvims
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by Insvims »

tdream4ever wrote:
Insvims wrote:Too many to name, but I think the 4-CD set Mystic Chords & Sacred Spaces is really amazing! Bought it when it came out, and listened to it for days.

Steve will releasing his Grace Cathedral concert on iTunes shortly. He was kind enough to make me a copy on cd-r awhile back. I have the unedited and unreleased version. I dont believe he is going to release this on cd. Only iTunes. If you seen the video clip of Grace on his website, I think this one is worth getting IMHO.
Yes, I have seen that clip. Very good. I don't use iTunes. But I guess he also will release it on eMusic. Most of his new releases are available there as well.
bigdaveh

Post by bigdaveh »

Great artist I will be placing my order when he puts it on his shop try get the limited edition even though Steve always signed me cd's if asked. Top Chap. :)
The Stoke TDBA Division.
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

Good to see some of you here like and have purchased Steve's work. I thought since he has not performed live across the Atlantic that he has lost interest in Europe. I've talked to Steve about doing a live show somewhere in Europe. but he has been concentrating on albums and work here in the states. I'm sure one day soon he will continue his journey's abroad again. And when he does, I will make an attempt to journey across with him.

Steve was planning a weekend electronic/ambient music festival in Tucson, AZ. for October this year. But that has not happened yet and I dont think it will happen this year. I emailed Steve to see if he could get Edgar and Tangerine Dream to perform one night. :idea: :arrow: :wink: Maybe next year. :wink:
Last edited by tdream4ever on Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DREAMING. . . . Now, Then!
24db

Post by 24db »

tdream4ever wrote:Good to see some of you here like and have purchased Steve's work. I thought since he has not performed live across the Atlantic that he has lost interest in Europe. I've talked to Steve about doing a live show somewhere in Europe. but he has been concentrating on albums and work here in the states. I'm sure one day soon he will continue his journey's abroad again. And when he does, I will make an attempt to journey across with him.
He should try to play e-Day in Eindhoven, I'd imagine he'd get a good crowd
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

24db wrote:
tdream4ever wrote:Good to see some of you here like and have purchased Steve's work. I thought since he has not performed live across the Atlantic that he has lost interest in Europe. I've talked to Steve about doing a live show somewhere in Europe. but he has been concentrating on albums and work here in the states. I'm sure one day soon he will continue his journey's abroad again. And when he does, I will make an attempt to journey across with him.
He should try to play e-Day in Eindhoven, I'd imagine he'd get a good crowd
I would try and make that gig mate. And if Edgar and company was there too. For sure I would go. :D
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

Just recieved an email from Steve. He will be performing at a large art gallery next to the Noise Bug (formally the Analog Haven) in Pomona, CA. on Oct. 17th. This wont be annouced on his site for a few weeks. This will be his one and only show this year. This is good news for Roach fans, especially here in SoCal. This is only a 30 minute drive for me. I will be attending this concert. Should be another special event Steve. :wink
bigdaveh

Post by bigdaveh »

tdream4ever wrote:Just recieved an email from Steve. He will be performing at a large art gallery next to the Noise Bug (formally the Analog Haven) in Pomona, CA. on Oct. 17th. This wont be annouced on his site for a few weeks. This will be his one and only show this year. This is good news for Roach fans, especially here in SoCal. This is only a 30 minute drive for me. I will be attending this concert. Should be another special event Steve. :wink
God would love come over for that gig as really would like to see him, must do my lotto this week!! :D
The Stoke TDBA Division.
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

bigdaveh wrote:
tdream4ever wrote:Just recieved an email from Steve. He will be performing at a large art gallery next to the Noise Bug (formally the Analog Haven) in Pomona, CA. on Oct. 17th. This wont be annouced on his site for a few weeks. This will be his one and only show this year. This is good news for Roach fans, especially here in SoCal. This is only a 30 minute drive for me. I will be attending this concert. Should be another special event Steve. :wink
God would love come over for that gig as really would like to see him, must do my lotto this week!! :D
Yes BigDH. You'd have a place to stay mate. No worries. Steve Roach in concert is very special. Especially when he goes off for more than 3 hours. Like I said before, I would try to make it over if he ever plays a gig across the Pond. :wink:
Insvims

Post by Insvims »

Details about the three new, and very interesting releases on http://www.steveroach.com/ now.

Afterlight
Destination Beyond
Immersion: Four

I will buy all these. They will also be sold in a special box-set.

Steve continues to polish his sound worlds to a serene perfection.
Tropylium

Post by Tropylium »

Insvims wrote:I think the 4-CD set Mystic Chords & Sacred Spaces is really amazing! Bought it when it came out, and listened to it for days.
Yeah, I've seen a lot of good press for that one. Seems to be the Dreamtime Return of the 00s! It's next on my Roach-to-buy list.
Insvims

Post by Insvims »

Tropylium wrote:
Insvims wrote:I think the 4-CD set Mystic Chords & Sacred Spaces is really amazing! Bought it when it came out, and listened to it for days.
Yeah, I've seen a lot of good press for that one. Seems to be the Dreamtime Return of the 00s! It's next on my Roach-to-buy list.
Dreamtime Return has got some rythms. Mystic Chords... has got none of that. But maybe there are a few similarities.
Tropylium

Post by Tropylium »

I'm talking more about similarities of status, than of sound.

DTR is pretty good but I don't think it's all that much better than many other of his tribal works.
Insvims

Post by Insvims »

Tropylium wrote:I'm talking more about similarities of status, than of sound.
That I can agree on. :-)
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

For those interested. . . .Steve Roach is taking pre-orders on his new releases from his store. Also available is the special box set which has all three releases for only $35. My orders in. . . :) :arrow: :wink: . And thats after spending over 110 euros on TD merchandise at the Zitadelle. Ouch! :roll:
:arrow: http://steveroach.com/store/

[/img]
Last edited by tdream4ever on Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bigdaveh

Post by bigdaveh »

Just ordered the box set hope I manage get 1 :D
The Stoke TDBA Division.