Streethawk music

phaedra1974
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Streethawk music

Post by phaedra1974 »

Hello, I got the "Streethawk" episodes on DVD some days ago. After watching them I noticed that there is a lot of 80´s synthesizer music unknown to me. In some episodes there are cool versions of rock classics like "Dancing in the dark" or "Desperado". Although they are with vocals they have the typical mid-80´s TD synthi sound. But is this really Tangerine Dream? In the end titles there is no other musician credited.
HarryPotter No7

Post by HarryPotter No7 »

That's a good question and one I can't answer, however, out of curiosity, what is the quality like of your Streethawk DVDs? I know several places are selling them, they're basically copied from TV and put onto DVD with snazzy menus and covers and not original releases.
phaedra1974

Post by phaedra1974 »

It´s a TV copy in german language.
hansx

Post by hansx »

is that a Joe Cannon figure? I can't remember. But in the newsgroups they are mentioned.
razor

Post by razor »

I like the soundtrack to Streethawk, though the quality is not always the best on some tracks. Still, there are some great tunes on it! :)
"You Laugh At Me Because I'm Diffrent, I Laugh At You Because You're All The Same"
24db

Post by 24db »

I could never get that excited about the music used for Streethawk, but then again that might something to do with having to listen to in mono from a very small TV in my bedroom at the time :)
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

I only ever got to see one or two episodes in a bar in Grand Canaria. Obviously I don't remember the music at all well, it would be interesting to hear it again, but I'm not that fussed about watching the TV show.
24db

Post by 24db »

Chris Monk wrote:I only ever got to see one or two episodes in a bar in Grand Canaria. Obviously I don't remember the music at all well, it would be interesting to hear it again, but I'm not that fussed about watching the TV show.
pretty typical 80's fodder IMHO. I wonder how many seasons it lasted?
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

24db wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:I only ever got to see one or two episodes in a bar in Grand Canaria. Obviously I don't remember the music at all well, it would be interesting to hear it again, but I'm not that fussed about watching the TV show.
pretty typical 80's fodder IMHO. I wonder how many seasons it lasted?
Did it even make it to the end of the first season?
24db

Post by 24db »

one season, 13 episodes
Flashpoint

Post by Flashpoint »

Would be great if more than just the theme song was available. There is supposed to be many hours of music unreleased.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Flashpoint wrote:Would be great if more than just the theme song was available. There is supposed to be many hours of music unreleased.
Apparently a lot of very good music was supplied and not used :( Shame we will never hear it :arrow:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
hansx

Post by hansx »

But is all the music in the serie from TD or also from other figures. Cant remember it, have seen it in the past, but that is long ago.
hansx

Post by hansx »

hansx wrote:But is all the music in the serie from TD or also from other figures. Cant remember it, have seen it in the past, but that is long ago.
and besides that, I am getting older. :( :)
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

Post by T4N63R1N3 DR34M »

Here's a site for Streethawk fans.

http://www.streethawkonline.com/

check out the forum part...music/picture/videos section

near the bottom of the first page of topics....