Jeanne d'Arc a small plug.

prophetfive
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by prophetfive »

CORRECT!!
Red Morpho

Post by Red Morpho »

Aaargh!!!!!!!!!!

Received my copy of Jeanne D'Arc via Amazon yesterday, unfortunatly I was out at the time and my lovely little (almost ex-) terrier ate the packaging crunched the CD case into oblivion and partially digested the cover - gutted!!! Looking on the bright side, I suppose you could say the dawg had taste and the disc was still in perfect working order, thank f---!!!!
You can take a horse to water but you can't make it drink...but if you get it to float's on it's back then you've got something...
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Red Morpho wrote:Aaargh!!!!!!!!!!

Received my copy of Jeanne D'Arc via Amazon yesterday, unfortunatly I was out at the time and my lovely little (almost ex-) terrier ate the packaging crunched the CD case into oblivion and partially digested the cover - gutted!!! Looking on the bright side, I suppose you could say the dawg had taste and the disc was still in perfect working order, thank f---!!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I know the feeling everytime the postie arrives,i got to get there before the Dog :arrow: :mrgreen:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
prophetfive

Post by prophetfive »

Edible as well as audible eh! A couple of years ago I rescued a whole load of TD cds from a house fire. The cases were half melted, the inlays ruined by water, even the cd rack was melted beyond recognition. However, all bar one of the cds played perfectly. So there you have it . TD Music is Edible, Audible and Indestructible. :D :!: :!:
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

prophetfive wrote:Edible as well as audible eh! A couple of years ago I rescued a whole load of TD cds from a house fire. The cases were half melted, the inlays ruined by water, even the cd rack was melted beyond recognition. However, all bar one of the cds played perfectly. So there you have it . TD Music is Edible, Audible and Indestructible. :D :!: :!:

I Like it Prophet :arrow: :D
Janus

Post by Janus »

epsilon75 wrote:
prophetfive wrote:Edible as well as audible eh! A couple of years ago I rescued a whole load of TD cds from a house fire. The cases were half melted, the inlays ruined by water, even the cd rack was melted beyond recognition. However, all bar one of the cds played perfectly. So there you have it . TD Music is Edible, Audible and Indestructible. :D :!: :!:
I Like it Prophet :arrow: :D
Glad your CD's intact after all that Prophet. 8) what were the
CD's? Firestarter, Dr Destructo and Blue Dawn (food of the gods)
maybe? :wink:
http://heyzradio.com
For Tim - Always in our thoughts and hearts, the dream remains the same
prophetfive

Post by prophetfive »

They were all stuff from the 90's. Which I'd got.

Upside was I gave them to my workmate, and he became an instant TD convert. Downside is he's going to the Astoria gig, but, I can't.
Pre-arrangement with the ex. I'm child sitting Prophet jr. He's not into TD yet, but, he did pronounce the Tempodrome set as being "wicked", so, there's hope for him yet. :D :D :D
Janus

Post by Janus »

prophetfive wrote: I'm child sitting Prophet jr. He's not into TD yet, but, he did pronounce the Tempodrome set as being "wicked", so, there's hope for him yet. :D :D :D
8) :lol: :lol: Start 'em young like it!
http://heyzradio.com
For Tim - Always in our thoughts and hearts, the dream remains the same
kermit0702

Post by kermit0702 »

I'm new here!

Just have to say I LOVE Jeanne D'arc! I've been playing it non-stop for about 4 months now....it's just terrific, one of Tangerine Dream's best albums for years in my opinion.

Going to get shot down in flames now!!

Craig
batman

Post by batman »

kermit0702 wrote:I'm new here!

Just have to say I LOVE Jeanne D'arc! I've been playing it non-stop for about 4 months now....it's just terrific, one of Tangerine Dream's best albums for years in my opinion.

Craig
Welcome to the forum Craig :wink:
-IN THE SPACE AND STILL FARTHER-
(BUZZ LIGHTYEAR)
www.myspace.com/via2754
24db

Post by 24db »

Craig
Nah, it's an excellent album mate, on par with their very best.
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

Craig
Welcome to the forum Craig. JD'A is a fine album and AFAIK, is held in high regard by the majority of forum members. I look forward to your views on other TD albums.

Cheers,

Mick
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Craig
Welcome to the forum Craig,hope you visit often :wink:
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Craig
You ain't going to get shot down be me and, I dare say, most others. General concensus here appears to be that Jeanne d'Arc is another in a long line of classic TD albums. I love it.
prophetfive

Post by prophetfive »

:D :D I know , I know, I'm flogging this for all it's worth. But, as a 'bonus disc' with the Astoria Concert DVD. Is that asking too much :?: :wink: :wink: