THE KEEP. How much?????

hansx
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by hansx »

epsilon75 wrote:
hansx wrote:
Yes i agree i also have the orange copy as well i'm not sure how much of that is from the film though
Some years ago one of the TD fans (Steven) was busy to make a box with all the Keep music in it. But unfortunately it never saw the light.
Shame. :cry:[/quote]

Yes it did-------------ive got one :wink:[/quote]

This is what Steven told me a few years ago: The set will have everything that is on the bootlegs, the official TDI CD, the long broadcast-TV version, pieces of RUBYCON and LOGOS, etc.
And??? is that it?[/quote]

There is no Rubycon on what i have got :? :arrow: Rubycon nothing to do with the Keep :!:[/quote]

I was just quoting Steven.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Thats fine Hans,i wouldnt doubt you for a second......What it does contain is Music from ALL sources of the keep,,,,,, Film etc :wink:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
hansx

Post by hansx »

epsilon75 wrote:Thats fine Hans,i wouldnt doubt you for a second......What it does contain is Music from ALL sources of the keep,,,,,, Film etc :wink:
could you send me a tracklist?
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

hansx wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:Thats fine Hans,i wouldnt doubt you for a second......What it does contain is Music from ALL sources of the keep,,,,,, Film etc :wink:
could you send me a tracklist?

Send me an email at Julannparc@aol.com :arrow:
ant

Post by ant »

:) I agree that the TDI release is not as good as the bootleg version I had bought some years earlier. As has been rightly said, the TDI release contains very little music from the movie. Mind you, having said that, a lot of the films music can be found on TD albums like Logos etc but it still would be nice to have the proper soundtrack released ( ie music that is actually in the film) but I can't see that ever happening. was the TDI release music that they intended to have in the film originally and somehow it didn't happen and the movie ended up with TD music from already released albums?? I would still love to see a DVD of the film released too. Maybe by the time I'm too old to see or hear it (like next week??). :D
Biggus Dickus
hansx

Post by hansx »

ant wrote::) I agree that the TDI release is not as good as the bootleg version I had bought some years earlier. As has been rightly said, the TDI release contains very little music from the movie. Mind you, having said that, a lot of the films music can be found on TD albums like Logos etc but it still would be nice to have the proper soundtrack released ( ie music that is actually in the film) but I can't see that ever happening. was the TDI release music that they intended to have in the film originally and somehow it didn't happen and the movie ended up with TD music from already released albums?? I would still love to see a DVD of the film released too. Maybe by the time I'm too old to see or hear it (like next week??). :D
Yep, and then with an isolated soundtrack on it. But there was a release planned, if I am correct???? :?:
electroplus

Post by electroplus »

Hi
New to this td forum but have always been a big fan.First seen them on the old stadium in liverpool.
and the cathedral that was awesome.

And by the way it was me who sold that copy of THE KEEP on ebay,i bought it on ebay for £60 about 2 years ago.
Did not think it would go for £122 the girl that won it was buying it for her dads birthday,she was not bothered what she paid.

ELECTROPLUS
24db

Post by 24db »

electroplus wrote:Hi
New to this td forum but have always been a big fan.First seen them on the old stadium in liverpool.

And by the way it was me who sold that copy of THE KEEP on ebay,i bought it on ebay for £60 about 2 years ago.
Did not think it would go for £122 the girl that won it was buying it for her dads birthday,she was not bothered what she paid.

ELECTROPLUS

Welcome to the forum Electroplus. Liverpool in 1974? I think I've got the ticket and perhaps a flyer for that gig. I bet the cathedral gig was amazing, John Peel was certainly impressed as he mentioned it almost 23 years later.
electroplus

Post by electroplus »

Thanks 24db
The cathedral gig was brilliant,the archbishop introduced td and told everyone not to smoke.
as soon as the lights went down all you could see was the lighted end of spliffs everywere.lol
I have the recording from the td tree of the actually concert it is not very good though if it is the original ?

See you soon

ELECTROPLUS
electroplus

Post by electroplus »

I have a copy of ambient monkeys if you would like a copy.....
ZEGAKING

Just email me see profile

ELECTROPLUS
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

electroplus wrote:Hi

ELECTROPLUS

Welcome mate,hope you enjoy it here :wink: wish i was at the cathedral gig 8)
24db

Post by 24db »

electroplus wrote:Thanks 24db
The cathedral gig was brilliant,the archbishop introduced td and told everyone not to smoke.
as soon as the lights went down all you could see was the lighted end of spliffs everywere.lol
I have the recording from the td tree of the actually concert it is not very good though if it is the original ?

See you soon

ELECTROPLUS
sounds like the 70's to me, but then again what would I know, I was still at school :)
wayfarer

Post by wayfarer »

I bought the TDI copy of the Keep, from an ebay seller, for £60 in 2004. At the time I thought it was a good price until I went to the SBE and saw that it was about £45. :lol: Where'd those copies come from? :wink:

I have MP3s of various versions of the album and the bootleg, but I've not heard of the 3disc version.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

wayfarer wrote:I bought the TDI copy of the Keep, from an ebay seller, for £60 in 2004. At the time I thought it was a good price until I went to the SBE and saw that it was about £45. :lol: Where'd those copies come from? :wink:

I have MP3s of various versions of the album and the bootleg, but I've not heard of the 3disc version.
There is some excellent music on the 3cdr set :arrow: Top notch :D
24db

Post by 24db »

electroplus wrote:Thanks 24db

See you soon

ELECTROPLUS
a reminder: