Edgar Froese's Ages

sparrow
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by sparrow »

bergen-dreamer wrote:
bigmoog wrote:a TD fan MUST own the dubblevinyl
I do :P

:arrow: actually have two copies :oops:
And me...only one copy though. :wink:
Dave Matthews

Post by Dave Matthews »

sparrow wrote:
bergen-dreamer wrote:
I do :P

:arrow: actually have two copies :oops:
And me...only one copy though. :wink:
Indeed. In fact my vinyl edition actually provides better sound quality than the Virgin CD. In fact I'm still in the process of "debugging" Tropic Of Capricorn from the latter and the tell-tale clicks I'm getting from it make me suspect that the "master" used to make it was actually taken from an LP copy. Hmmm....
--

Cheers

Dave
Dave Matthews

Post by Dave Matthews »

Indeed - my vinyl edition actually provides better sound quality than the Virgin CD. There is more "ambience" and a broader sound spectrum in the treble range. In fact I'm still in the process of "debugging" Tropic Of Capricorn from the CD and the tell-tale clicks I'm getting from it make me suspect that the "master" used to make it was actually taken from an LP copy but played on a rather low-quality turntable. Hmmm....
--

Cheers

Dave
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

Dave Matthews wrote:
Indeed - my vinyl edition actually provides better sound quality than the Virgin CD. There is more "ambience" and a broader sound spectrum in the treble range. In fact I'm still in the process of "debugging" Tropic Of Capricorn from the CD and the tell-tale clicks I'm getting from it make me suspect that the "master" used to make it was actually taken from an LP copy but played on a rather low-quality turntable. Hmmm....

I think you are right :) :arrow:
...The wise.....are silent.....