Where can I download the Trees from?

planetdalek
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Where can I download the Trees from?

Post by planetdalek »

I've searched the net but can't seem to find any download sites. Can somebody help please?
Hobo

Re: Where can I download the Trees from?

Post by Hobo »

planetdalek wrote:I've searched the net but can't seem to find any download sites. Can somebody help please?
The Trees project recently came to an end and unless somebody knows different, I fear you are too late to download them.
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
planetdalek

Post by planetdalek »

Thanks for your prompt respnse. Hopefully somebody will have a link somewhere and will reply.
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

planetdalek wrote:Thanks for your prompt respnse. Hopefully somebody will have a link somewhere and will reply.
If it's a specific concert you are after, I'm sure that someone here can point you in the right direction. If you were thinking of downloading the entire Trees, that may be more problematic. Welcome to the forum BTW!
planetdalek

Post by planetdalek »

Hmm, possibly specific concerts would be OK. I have been listening to TD since 1982, but I am not fanatical about all their music like some :)

I was previously 'charonuk' on the other forum. I met Billy the Fish and SequenceC at the RFH. I attended the last Astoria gig but sadly missed out on SB due to TD not giving enough notice. I have only 'just in time' got tickets for the next week's gig because I thought... "better check TD, Duran Duran and Mike Oldfield's websites for concert info...".

TD - set up a mailing list please. you may get more people attend your concerts !!!

Anyway, that's me in a nutshell.

I see SequenceC is registered here but has not posted yet. I always remember his bright yellow jacket!

Looking forward to my 6th TD concert :)

---
Malcolm
Last edited by planetdalek on Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
timer

Post by timer »

Planetdalek welcome to the forum.

You realise the trees volumes run to approx 145 discs ! Although it's a great collection.
planetdalek

Post by planetdalek »

Yes I do. Which is the reason why I was hoping to download them all so I can keep them on a back-up HDD.

Oh well, we can let this thread run and see if someone has them uploaded somewhere so I can download them.
24db

Post by 24db »

planetdalek wrote:Yes I do. Which is the reason why I was hoping to download them all so I can keep them on a back-up HDD.

Oh well, we can let this thread run and see if someone has them uploaded somewhere so I can download them.
you should be able to get most if not all through trades, but it might be better to ask over at tadream. Afterall this is TD's official site and they pulled the plug on it. Just an idea mate. hope you like the gig (btw a TD mailing list is a great idea....are you reading this EB and Eastgate?).

Ben's taking a break from TD, therefore he doesn't post here very often

andy
planetdalek

Post by planetdalek »

Re the tree - if it is now 'illegal' due to copyright then that is fair enough. Maybe I should just look at the lists and see which concerts I want to listen to.

re the gig - I've not listened to MFD yet, just ordered it from Voiceprint (was that a bad idea?). Reading somewhere else it seems that Fopp or HMV may stock it. If some of the tracks are 'Depeche Mode' sounding then it should be a good gig :)
24db

Post by 24db »

planetdalek wrote:Re the tree - if it is now 'illegal' due to copyright then that is fair enough. Maybe I should just look at the lists and see which concerts I want to listen to.

re the gig - I've not listened to MFD yet, just ordered it from Voiceprint (was that a bad idea?). Reading somewhere else it seems that Fopp or HMV may stock it. If some of the tracks are 'Depeche Mode' sounding then it should be a good gig :)
Defintely worth checking MFD before you go to the gig (only one track struck me as being like Depeche Mode, other fans say it doesn't, so I guess it might just be my opinion), however do remember that it'll be only about half the gig, they've promissed some early stuff that's never been played before, so even if the vocal stuff isn't your cup of tea then they'll be an hour or an hour and a half's worth of music to enjoy
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

planetdalek wrote:Hmm, possibly specific concerts would be OK. I have been listening to TD since 1982, but I am not fanatical about all their music like some :)

I was previously 'charonuk' on the other forum. I met Billy the Fish and SequenceC at the RFH. I attended the last Astoria gig but sadly missed out on SB due to TD not giving enough notice. I have only 'just in time' got tickets for the next week's gig because I thought... "better check TD, Duran Duran and Mike Oldfield's websites for concert info...".

TD - set up a mailing list please. you may get more people attend your concerts !!!

Anyway, that's me in a nutshell.

I see SequenceC is registered here but has not posted yet. I always remember his bright yellow jacket!

Looking forward to my 6th TD concert :)

---
Malcolm
Welcome back Malcolm. Don't forget the pre-concert meeting in the Jack Horner pub!
planetdalek

Post by planetdalek »

The pub is a good idea, providing it is family-friendly because my 16yr old son will be with me. Also I am travelling from the West Country by train, and staying over... which means I can have a drink :)
24db

Post by 24db »

planetdalek wrote:The pub is a good idea, providing it is family-friendly because my 16yr old son will be with me. Also I am travelling from the West Country by train, and staying over... which means I can have a drink :)
http://www.beerintheevening.com/pubs/s/ ... Court_Road

there's a list of most of the other fans attending the pre-concert meet up below:
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

planetdalek wrote:The pub is a good idea, providing it is family-friendly because my 16yr old son will be with me. Also I am travelling from the West Country by train, and staying over... which means I can have a drink :)
See you there!
http://www.beerintheevening.com/pubs/s/ ... Court_Road
HarryPotter No7

Post by HarryPotter No7 »

Make sure he has some phoney ID as the Astoria is 18 and over I believe.....