TD in London - ROYAL ALBERT HALL - 1st APRIL 2010

pb2rdf
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by pb2rdf »

tdream4ever wrote::shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: WHAT. . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . no setlist yet :?: :?: :?:

I know someone has to have the list out there. I was too excited, tired and overwelmed from the flight over to write anything down. I caught myself a couple of times during the opening of the 2nd set catching the eyelids trying to close. But wouldn't have it. The show must go on. Would like to see a setlist. Cheers! :wink:
David,
Setlist of Paris is published ........, only 1 unknown song.
http://www.tangerinedream-music.com/for ... 481#150481

Peter
Six By Nine

Post by Six By Nine »

Fantastic show on Thursday, probably my favourite performance since the 86 tour.

The guitar, sax and percussion (which I'm not normally too keen on) were kept at just the right level to complement rather than dominate the tracks.

The balance of old and new was just right and what a selection of classics in the first half, kicked off with a magical rendition of Zeit, something I never in my wildest dreams ever thought I would hear played live!

I thought the venue was superb, a much more appropriate setting for TDs music than the dingy clubs they've played recently. I also much prefer sitting to standing whilst the interval not only ensures attention is maintained for the full 3 hours but also allows the 2 sets to build nicely and have a different feel.

I also loved Edgar's theatrical entrance - bizarre and certainly a departure from the norm!

The only thing that could have improved it for me was possibly some brand new music but that's a minor gripe.

In fairness to some of the comments above about the RAH, yes £18k is a rip off for filming, but we were chatting to a doorman in the interval who was saying the number of complaints they get from residents about noise end in particular about concerts finishing late and audiences leaving is ridiculous and I suppose possibly mitigates the fine (I'm assuming the venue itself probably gets fined as well).

Finally, I'm not that bothered about a DVD but I don't see why live recordings can't be posted up for downloading almost as soon as they're finished similar to bands like Depeche Mode and Franz Ferdinand did via Live Here Now. I know TD aren't on the same scale of that organisation but since they obviously run their own site I'm sure they could do something along those lines.

Already looking forward to RAH 2011!
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

Linda on spotlight. . . . . .

Cello start. . . . .

Thorsten on Grand at the start of the 2nd Set. . . . . .

Linda playing Long Island Sunset. . . . . . .

Iris and Crazy Hair day. . . .but I like. . . :wink: . . . .

DREAMING. . . . Now, Then!
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Nice photos David 8) 8) Thanks for showing them :D
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

pb2rdf wrote:

I know someone has to have the list out there. I was too excited, tired and overwelmed from the flight over to write anything down. I caught myself a couple of times during the opening of the 2nd set catching the eyelids trying to close. But wouldn't have it. The show must go on. Would like to see a setlist. Cheers! :wink:
David,

Peter
Thank you Peter. Cheers!
DREAMING. . . . Now, Then!
timer

Post by timer »

Cheers David !
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

The band just after the show

cantosis

Post by cantosis »

Loving the new hair on Iris
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Resident dreamer and TD stud Gary (hyperboreauk) chasing the ladies yet again :wink: :P

epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Gary and TD axeman extraordinaire Bernie

timer

Post by timer »

Great photo's CJ 8)
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

Great photos Colin! I wish I could have got some photos with the band, but by the time I reached the front, I couldn't see anybody I knew with a camera.

On the plus side, I managed to meet Edgar, Bernie, Linda and Iris for the first time and they were all charming. Once again, Thorsten was a pleasure to talk to. I may never forget the sight of Linda blowing on my ep, to dry her signature! Iris and Linda are even more stunning, in the flesh. Roll on the next gig and some more TD magic!
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
hansx

Post by hansx »

epsilon75 wrote:Gary and TD axeman extraordinaire Bernie

He Colin, do you have a photo where I am on it, my wife doesn't believe the enthusiastic stories of me. She thinks I was in the Zoo or whatever. :)
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Hobo wrote:Great photos Colin! I wish I could have got some photos with the band, but by the time I reached the front, I couldn't see anybody I knew with a camera.

On the plus side, I managed to meet Edgar, Bernie, Linda and Iris for the first time and they were all charming. Once again, Thorsten was a pleasure to talk to. I may never forget the sight of Linda blowing on my ep, to dry her signature! Iris and Linda are even more stunning, in the flesh. Roll on the next gig and some more TD magic!
I would have willingly taken photos for you Mick,were you in the meet same time as me ? I do remember seeing Faye there.......

As you rightly say,the ladies are rather stunning :wink: :)
hansx

Post by hansx »

pb2rdf wrote:

David,

Peter
great photo's Peter.
Have you published the setlists of London and Zoetermeer also or didn't I like too good as usual. :)