TD in London - ROYAL ALBERT HALL - 1st APRIL 2010

epsilon75
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by epsilon75 »

hansx wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:Gary and TD axeman extraordinaire Bernie

He Colin, do you have a photo where I am on it, my wife doesn't believe the enthusiastic stories of me. She thinks I was in the Zoo or whatever. :)
:lol: :lol: :lol: That is funny Hans but pretty typical of our wifes :) I do not think i took any photos of you but perhaps Peter or somebody else has some.. Good to see you at the show but our meeting was brief and maybe next time we can talk some more :idea:
Last edited by epsilon75 on Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hansx

Post by hansx »

epsilon75 wrote:
hansx wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:Gary and TD axeman extraordinaire Bernie

He Colin, do you have a photo where I am on it, my wife doesn't believe the enthusiastic stories of me. She thinks I was in the Zoo or whatever. :)
:lol: :lol: :lol: Thatis funny Hans but pretty typical of our wifes :) I do not think i took any photos of you but perhaps Peter or somebody else has some.. Good to see you at the show but our meeting was brief and maybe next time we can talk some more :idea:
We certainly will. Next time I inmediately shoot you. How is the back?
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

hansx wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
hansx wrote: He Colin, do you have a photo where I am on it, my wife doesn't believe the enthusiastic stories of me. She thinks I was in the Zoo or whatever. :)
:lol: :lol: :lol: Thatis funny Hans but pretty typical of our wifes :) I do not think i took any photos of you but perhaps Peter or somebody else has some.. Good to see you at the show but our meeting was brief and maybe next time we can talk some more :idea:
It is not to bad Hans,have taken a fair quota of painkillers amongst other meds and get another injection tomorrow afternoon.... I was very glad that my wife and i were able to hire a taxi shortly after leaving you on Thursday night,absolutely no way i could have walked to destination...

Apparently the pub that we were supposed to meet for the aftershow chat was full of young people taking hard drugs,so it was best we all went back to our hotels :)
Hyperboreauk

Post by Hyperboreauk »

Thanks Colin :oops: TD Stud :shock: no chance.
hansx

Post by hansx »

epsilon75 wrote:
hansx wrote:
epsilon75 wrote: :lol: :lol: :lol: Thatis funny Hans but pretty typical of our wifes :) I do not think i took any photos of you but perhaps Peter or somebody else has some.. Good to see you at the show but our meeting was brief and maybe next time we can talk some more :idea:
It is not to bad Hans,have taken a fair quota of painkillers amongst other meds and get another injection tomorrow afternoon.... I was very glad that my wife and i were able to hire a taxi shortly after leaving you on Thursday night,absolutely no way i could have walked to destination...

Apparently the pub that we were supposed to meet for the aftershow chat was full of young people taking hard drugs,so it was best we all went back to our hotels :)
hmmm, did I really miss something. :)
But to be honest. a lot of these girls could have been my daughter. I don't think, that pub was my cup of tea.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

I do not know who picked this particular place but it was not the place to be....we were informed of what was going on there and the people doing it made no attempt to hide what they were doing.... :oops: :(
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

epsilon75 wrote:
Hobo wrote:Great photos Colin! I wish I could have got some photos with the band, but by the time I reached the front, I couldn't see anybody I knew with a camera.

On the plus side, I managed to meet Edgar, Bernie, Linda and Iris for the first time and they were all charming. Once again, Thorsten was a pleasure to talk to. I may never forget the sight of Linda blowing on my ep, to dry her signature! Iris and Linda are even more stunning, in the flesh. Roll on the next gig and some more TD magic!
I would have willingly taken photos for you Mick,were you in the meet same time as me ? I do remember seeing Faye there.......

As you rightly say,the ladies are rather stunning :wink: :)
You did volunteer at the time Colin, but when I got to the front you were at the back with Faye. I managed to catch her eye, but she didn't understand that I was trying to get your attention. Hopefully, I will get another opportunity.
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
hansx

Post by hansx »

epsilon75 wrote:I do not know who picked this particular place but it was not the place to be....we were informed of what was going on there and the people doing it made no attempt to hide what they were doing.... :oops: :(
yep. totally agree. pity, cause we could have had some nice chats in a what cosier format. The group before the concert was very large and that makes it a bit more difficult to talk with everybody.
But I had some nice chats with Simon and Mo. Don't know anymore who Simon is on the forum, maybe he told it, but I forgot.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Hobo wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
Hobo wrote:Great photos Colin! I wish I could have got some photos with the band, but by the time I reached the front, I couldn't see anybody I knew with a camera.

On the plus side, I managed to meet Edgar, Bernie, Linda and Iris for the first time and they were all charming. Once again, Thorsten was a pleasure to talk to. I may never forget the sight of Linda blowing on my ep, to dry her signature! Iris and Linda are even more stunning, in the flesh. Roll on the next gig and some more TD magic!
I would have willingly taken photos for you Mick,were you in the meet same time as me ? I do remember seeing Faye there.......

As you rightly say,the ladies are rather stunning :wink: :)
You did volunteer at the time Colin, but when I got to the front you were at the back with Faye. I managed to catch her eye, but she didn't understand that I was trying to get your attention. Hopefully, I will get another opportunity.
Hopefully Mick we will get another chance in future and nail it :idea: :wink:
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

epsilon75 wrote:I do not know who picked this particular place but it was not the place to be....we were informed of what was going on there and the people doing it made no attempt to hide what they were doing.... :oops: :(

anyone walk by the niteclub on high street kensington.....next to barkers, the queue had some ladies with legs all the way up to :oops: :oops:

Im sure most of the crowd were on plantfood :arrow:
...The wise.....are silent.....
Hyperboreauk

Post by Hyperboreauk »

bigmoog wrote:

anyone walk by the niteclub on high street kensington.....next to barkers, the queue had some ladies with legs all the way up to :oops: :oops:

Im sure most of the crowd were on plantfood :arrow:
I did :)
Einstein's Barber (ADMIN)

Post by Einstein's Barber (ADMIN) »

Hi Guys,

Edgar and the band like to thank you very much for your warm welcome in the Royal Albert Hall.
It was a pleasure for him and the band to perform again at that historic place with such an enthusiastic audience as you were.
Even to meet most of you guys posting in this forum here was a special event for them.
So, TD definitely will come back to London next year - in that case....with a very different programme.....!8)

Thanks for your incredible friendship!

All the best from
Edgar, Linda, Iris, Bernie, & Thorsten
posted by EB (ADMIN)
The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits. ALBERT EINSTEIN
Insvims

Post by Insvims »

Wow! New concert in London next year. :)
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

Great News, I will make sure I dont miss anything this time.
TDludo

Post by TDludo »

That's great news EB, thanks for telling us so quickly ! :D

I would like to say that it was a pleasure for me to meet these five wonderful musicians and especially the founder of the band. I think that I was too impressed at the "meet and greet" to express myself the way I wanted, but I'm really planning to do better next time... :oops: :arrow:
A new cosmic address for the Master Dreamer...