TD in London - ROYAL ALBERT HALL - 1st APRIL 2010

Hobo
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by Hobo »

Einstein's Barber (ADMIN) wrote:Hi Guys,

Edgar and the band like to thank you very much for your warm welcome in the Royal Albert Hall.
It was a pleasure for him and the band to perform again at that historic place with such an enthusiastic audience as you were.
Even to meet most of you guys posting in this forum here was a special event for them.
So, TD definitely will come back to London next year - in that case....with a very different programme.....!8)

Thanks for your incredible friendship!

All the best from
Edgar, Linda, Iris, Bernie, & Thorsten

The pleasure was ours. I look forward to next years visit!
posted by EB (ADMIN)
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
timer

Post by timer »

Thanks EB , for the message from the band - Last week was a fantastic experience from the meeting of the like minded (fans) to the entertainment from Top Class musicians.

I for one look forward to our greatest bands ,TD, return wherever on the Globe . 8)
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

epsilon75 wrote:The band just after the show

Nice shot Colin. How was Long Island Sunset mate? It was perfect from where I was sitting at. 8)
DREAMING. . . . Now, Then!
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

Edgar and the band like to thank you very much for your warm welcome in the Royal Albert Hall.
It was a pleasure for him and the band to perform again at that historic place with such an enthusiastic audience as you were.
Even to meet most of you guys posting in this forum here was a special event for them.
So, TD definitely will come back to London next year - in that case....with a very different programme.....!8)

All the best from
posted by EB (ADMIN)
Very 8) indeed :!: Another trip to London :!: :arrow: :wink:

Thank you Edgar, Linda, Iris, Bernard and Thorsten for another memorable trip to a great city at the famous Royal Albert Hall. See you next year.
DREAMING. . . . Now, Then!
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

tdream4ever wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:The band just after the show

Nice shot Colin. How was Long Island Sunset mate? It was perfect from where I was sitting at. 8)
It was very watery eyes time David,speaking to Linda after the show she commented on the emotion.........Absolutely love the song and finding it very emotional and was very happy to hear it :D
GlynRichards

Post by GlynRichards »

bigmoog wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:I do not know who picked this particular place but it was not the place to be....we were informed of what was going on there and the people doing it made no attempt to hide what they were doing.... :oops: :(

anyone walk by the niteclub on high street kensington.....next to barkers, the queue had some ladies with legs all the way up to :oops: :oops:

Im sure most of the crowd were on plantfood :arrow:
Yes, I saw this BM. Seeing them legs trying to get out of Maseratis was hilarious.

Muff said!
public class Geeks : IEarth { }
Red Morpho

Post by Red Morpho »

All the best from
posted by EB (ADMIN)
Looking forward to next year!
You can take a horse to water but you can't make it drink...but if you get it to float's on it's back then you've got something...
ant

Post by ant »

:D Thanks Edgar, Thorsten, Bernard, Linda and Iris for your message and for a fantastic gig at the RAH. I look forward very much to another show next year and I just hope it does not clash with a trip to America I am hoping to do around October time. It was a great shame it was not possible to film the event but if what I heard they were asking for the privilage to do so is true then I don't blame Edgar for saying no!! Also, having been in the front row for the first time it is probably a blessing for the rest of you that it wasn't!! It was a terrific night and I didn't want it to end. Thanks again TD - you are indeed the best band in the world!! :D
Biggus Dickus
alipaul

Post by alipaul »

All the best from
posted by EB (ADMIN)

So looking forward to next year......................always a pleasure and i have all the admiration in the world for TD whatever they may play
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache
GAZZ COLLINS

Post by GAZZ COLLINS »

a big thanks to all the members of TD for [as always] being so down to earth and approachable and having time to to speak to us fans. it was a very special night for me and i would imagine for everyone else. i will be there for all future european concerts and definatley for the next london concert [hope its not at the forum again guys !!] gazz collins TDBA yorkshire division :roll: :roll:
AERIAL SUITE
CITIZEN
RETURN TO EDEN
GLIMMER
THE SOUL DIMENSION CONCERT
UNCONVENTIONAL INTENT [3 TRACK E.P]
prophetfive

Post by prophetfive »

:D :D Thanks EB ,that's wonderful news. Maybe Edgar will showcase the Five Atomic Seasons in all it's glory. 8) :wink: :arrow:
Desert_Voyager

Post by Desert_Voyager »

That is great... looking forward to next year... hope it will be somewhere nice again like the RAH.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

All the best from
posted by EB (ADMIN)
Ramble Mode =ON

Many thanks for the message EB.

To you BA,EF,LS,IC,TQ, BB and the whole Eastgate team, many thanks for a memorable and emotion packed evening at the RAH,it was a tremendous evening's entertainment.

If anyone was in any doubt about the passion that remains for this band you just had to look around the RAH last Thursday night and you would have got your answer. A 3,500 crowd of enthusiastic fans gathered in support and respect of Tangerine Dream and i am sure the vast majority of those went home with a big smile of satisfaction on their faces..

The fans to me are quite simply 2nd to none,a fantastic bunch of guys n gals i am proud to be part of and can call mates not only in a fan context but also outside of the music.

To Tim & Carmen,Doug & Marilyn,Andy & Nickie,Ron & Debs,Conrad & Friend,Big Dave & Ant,Peter (Holland),Stephen (BTF),Alan Miller and whoever else i missed for your fantastic and valued company on the eve of the show....

To all the above and Jon(BM) & Marcia,Mick & Faye,Darren M & Son,Matthew W,David Gunderman,Chris & Cath N,Gary J,Phil & Adam Corbett,Gazz Collins,my close mate John K,Stein E Finn,Charles Conserguet,Hansx,Neil (Jollyhawker),Julian Broome,Matthew Setchfield, & Ben for your company or stopping to chat at the pre-meet and after the show,and the many other's i met throughout the day of the show a massive thank you for your time and friendliness,if i have missed your name it is because i just can not remember them all but you are all great people. Still gutted i missed Ed & Mac

TD are still with us because we still want to see enjoy and listen to them,let us hope we can enjoy much more great music and many more concerts to come in future,let us keep that TD flag a flying 8) :)

I salute you :P :D

People came from around europe, France,Germany,Holland,Spain,Canada,USA and we even made our way to the concert with a young Brazilian student who delayed her flight home to Brazil because she heard that TD were in town...

That just says it all :)

Ramble Mode = OFF
Last edited by epsilon75 on Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
timer

Post by timer »

epsilon75 wrote:

All the best from
posted by EB (ADMIN)
Ramble Mode =ON

Many thanks for the message EB.

To you BA,EF,LS,IC,TQ, BB and the whole Eastgate team, many thanks for a memorable and emotion packed evening at the RAH,it was a tremendous evening's entertainment.

If anyone was in any doubt about the passion that remains for this band you just had to look around the RAH last Thursday night and you would have got your answer. A 3,500 crowd of enthusiastic fans gathered in support and respect of Tangerine Dream and i am sure the vast majority of those went home with a big smile of satisfaction on their faces..

The fans to me are quite simply 2nd to none,a fantastic bunch of guys n gals i am proud to be part of and can call mates not only in a fan context but also outside of the music.

To Tim & Carmen,Doug & Marilyn,Andy & Nickie,Ron & Debs,Conrad & Friend,Big Dave & Ant,Peter (Holland),Stephen (BTF) and whoever else i missed for your fantastic and valued company on the eve of the show....

To all the above and Jon(BM) & Marcia,Mick & Faye,Darren M & Son,Matthew W,David Gunderman,Chris & Cath N,Gary J,Phil & Adam Corbett,Gazz Collins,my close mate John K,Stein E Finn,Charles Conserguet,Hansx,Neil (Jollyhawker),Julian Broome,Matthew Setchfield, & Ben for your company or stopping to chat at the pre-meet and after the show,and the many other's i met throughout the day of the show a massive thank you for your time and friendliness,if i have missed your name it is because i just can not remember them all but you are all great people. Still gutted i missed Ed & Mac

TD are still with us because we still want to see enjoy and listen to them,let us hope we can enjoy much more great music and many more concerts to come in future,let us keep that TD flag a flying 8) :)

I salute you :P :D

People came from around europe, France,Germany,Holland,Spain,Canada,USA and we even made our way to the concert with a young Brazilian student who delayed her flight home to Brazil because she heard that TD were in town...

That just says it all :)

Ramble Mode = OFF
Always a pleasure to be in yours and Ju's company as well mate, either at a TD 'Event' or otherwise. 8)
EDWEIRDO

Post by EDWEIRDO »

CJ, we too are gutted that we missed you mate, but we shall see thee at the next one, if not before. :P