ZEITGEIST CONCERT --- 3 CD SET in stock now! 7th July 2010

sparrow
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by sparrow »

Insvims wrote:
sparrow wrote:
Insvims wrote: Talk to your wife. If you cannot buy a TD CD without her knowing, there must be something seriously wrong.
:lol: I have to ask the missus everytime I buy any music. Normally it's OK but she who must be obeyed knows when to say no.
Are you serious, sparrow?
Of course I'm serious...If it was left to me I'd always be skint and livng on takeaways.
coldwater

Post by coldwater »

Any other secret TD downloaders out there? maybe we could start a support forum. Its not that the missus wears the trousers in my house...oh sod it. Yes she does.
Its only the hairs on a gooseberry that stops it from being a grape...a penguin is just a posh bourbon.
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

coldwater wrote:Any other secret TD downloaders out there? maybe we could start a support forum. Its not that the missus wears the trousers in my house...oh sod it. Yes she does.

hang on, let me go and lift up the patio and I will ask her indoors :P :P
...The wise.....are silent.....
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

coldwater wrote:Any other secret TD downloaders out there? maybe we could start a support forum. Its not that the missus wears the trousers in my house...oh sod it. Yes she does.
Totally under the thumb here. In the hierarchy; I'm below the wife, the boys and the pets.
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda
hansx

Post by hansx »

That counts for me too. :) My wife decided to give the cd for my birthday next month. So I cannot buy it now. But the good news for me.....I found it on the internet, so I downloaded it and will play it in a few moments. Finally. :D