+++ SPECIAL SUMMER SALE until 24th Aug 2010 +++

sparrow
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by sparrow »

cantosis wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:Just used the 5 for €55 deal to order two copies of the Zeitgeist Concert 3 CD.

Bet you're all thinking Ebay.

Can you guess what my two brothers are getting for Christmas. Been telling them what a great show they missed. Now they can hear for themselves.

Nicce One Chris, never thought of doing that. Might get some TD for my two sisters and brother.
:shock: If I bought any mates or Family a TD CD they would think I was having a laugh. :cry:
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

sparrow wrote:
cantosis wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:Just used the 5 for €55 deal to order two copies of the Zeitgeist Concert 3 CD.

Bet you're all thinking Ebay.

Can you guess what my two brothers are getting for Christmas. Been telling them what a great show they missed. Now they can hear for themselves.

Nicce One Chris, never thought of doing that. Might get some TD for my two sisters and brother.
:shock: If I bought any mates or Family a TD CD they would think I was having a laugh. :cry:
Oh yeh, they'll roll their eyes, groan and grumble but give 'em a couple of months they'll be saying stuff like "That CD you give me is actually OK".

Both of them have seen TD and really enjoyed the show but for some strange reason won't make the 100 mile trip up the road to London to see them play live. :roll:
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

Post by T4N63R1N3 DR34M »

Oh yeh, they'll roll their eyes, groan and grumble but give 'em a couple of months they'll be saying stuff like "That CD you give me is actually OK".

You're absolutely right - It's quite amazing what effect pins in the eyeballs and staples on the nipples can have :wink:
Steve

Post by Steve »

Schulze wrote:Ordered the 2 for 20 euro deal:

Epsilon Journey & IZU Live in Japan..... :D
I've used the offer to have a bit of a spend-up, and discover some other obscure and interesting recordings (compilations), which perhaps I wouldn't have otherwise bought;

1. Music for Sports - Cool races - this is the first one I've listened to. It sounds very good so far and I'm enjoying it very much.
2. Music for Sports - Power and motion - not listened to yet
3. The Soft Dream Decade - not listened to yet
4. TD plays TD - not listened to yet
5. The Epsilon Journey - not received yet. I expect delivery in a day or so.
6. Ocean Waves Collection - not received yet. I expect delivery in a day or so.
tdfan

Post by tdfan »

Didn't notice the sale until now it's over. :cry:

Any chance it could be extended to the end of august? :roll: :wink:
pb2rdf

Post by pb2rdf »

Just received my ordered (2TD+8EF) CD's, very fast delivery from Eastgate
Peter