Spare Copy of Tournado for Astoria Gig Goer

wayfarer
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Spare Copy of Tournado for Astoria Gig Goer

Post by wayfarer »

I hope this is not an inappropriate thread, but, I have a spare copy of the International TDI release of Tournado (as in the version without TDI numbering).

It's free to the first person who emails me, at inferiorlulu@yahoo.com, and is going to meet at the Jack Horner pub before the Astoria gig, on Friday. You've probably all got it, but just in case....
Last edited by wayfarer on Tue Apr 17, 2007 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hobo

Re: Spare Copy of Tournado for Astoria Gig Goer

Post by Hobo »

wayfarer wrote:I hope this is not an inappropriate thread, but, I have a spare copy of the International TDI release of Tournado (as in the version without TDI numbering).

It's free to the first person who PMs me, and is going to meet at the Jack Horner pub before the Astoria gig, on Friday. You've probably all got it, but just in case....
Hello wayfarer. Is it any different from the version on High Voltage? BTW, the PM facility is disabled.
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
wayfarer

Post by wayfarer »

Hobo wrote:
wayfarer wrote:I hope this is not an inappropriate thread, but, I have a spare copy of the International TDI release of Tournado (as in the version without TDI numbering).

It's free to the first person who PMs me, and is going to meet at the Jack Horner pub before the Astoria gig, on Friday. You've probably all got it, but just in case....
Hello wayfarer. Is it any different from the version on High Voltage? BTW, the PM facility is disabled.
Thanks Hobo! :oops: I found out about the PM facility when I logged back on.

As far as I know, the CD contained within High Voltage contains the same recording.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Yes they are the same recordings,just different covers :wink:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
24db

Post by 24db »

It's free to the first person who emails me, at inferiorlulu@yahoo.com, and is going to meet at the Jack Horner pub before the Astoria gig, on Friday. You've probably all got it, but just in case....
You should have added this to the raffle I'll be arranging later in the year. Hope you enjoy the gig
wayfarer

Post by wayfarer »

24db wrote:

You should have added this to the raffle I'll be arranging later in the year. Hope you enjoy the gig
No-one's claimed it, so it could be added to the raffle.
24db

Post by 24db »

wayfarer wrote:
24db wrote:

No-one's claimed it, so it could be added to the raffle.
the idea was to offer a few spare bits and pieces, perhaps 2 or 3 prizes and all the money would go to a charity like Diabetes, I thought it might be apt as Syd Barratt had it, and it might be a nice way for TD fans to remember him and his influence on the early TD
wayfarer

Post by wayfarer »

I've had a claimant but I'll sure look to donate something to the cause. Diabetes runs in my family, so there's a personal interest here.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Very good idea i think and a very good cause may i add 8)
24db

Post by 24db »

wayfarer wrote:I've had a claimant but I'll sure look to donate something to the cause. Diabetes runs in my family, so there's a personal interest here.
It was just an idea, I don't want to bug anybody into offering stuff :) It doesn't have to be much or in fact have to be anything TD related. One vested interest (for me) is that I can have a clear out of the all the spare A3 copies I have of '70's adverts. I did them years ago and they're just gathering dust (the same goes for a few posters I have). I'll be putting a few feelers out early next month, perhaps we could do the draw on Edgar's birthday? All ideas and suggestions welcome
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Perhaps we could raffle Edgar :arrow: But tickets only allowed to be sold to TD fans in Caerphilly :shock:
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:Perhaps we could raffle Edgar :arrow: But tickets only allowed to be sold to TD fans in Caerphilly :shock:
Perhaps as eBay has a charity option we could sell a few spare copies to a few Welsh fans? ;)
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:Perhaps we could raffle Edgar :arrow: But tickets only allowed to be sold to TD fans in Caerphilly :shock:
Perhaps as eBay has a charity option we could sell a few spare copies to a few Welsh fans? ;)
Copies of Edgar :shock: :shock: There is only ONE Edgar Froese :arrow:
wayfarer

Post by wayfarer »

24db wrote:
wayfarer wrote:I've had a claimant but I'll sure look to donate something to the cause. Diabetes runs in my family, so there's a personal interest here.
It was just an idea, I don't want to bug anybody into offering stuff :) It doesn't have to be much or in fact have to be anything TD related. One vested interest (for me) is that I can have a clear out of the all the spare A3 copies I have of '70's adverts. I did them years ago and they're just gathering dust (the same goes for a few posters I have). I'll be putting a few feelers out early next month, perhaps we could do the draw on Edgar's birthday? All ideas and suggestions welcome
I didn't feel pressured, like I said i have a personal interest in the charity. i don't so a heck of a lot for charity, so I'm happy to figure out what i can donate.
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

I want to build my TD collection back up. in 2004/05 I auction my whole TD collection on ebay and I have regreted it ever since. So I am starting from scratch again. if there is an auction with TD goodies I am sure I`ll buy a few tickets ;).