ATOMIC SEASONS V: ENDLESS SEASON

Beaubourg
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by Beaubourg »

epsilon75 wrote:I was under the impression Peter lived in the US. Wherever he lives, Peter is a valued member here who never causes anyone any harm.

If you do not like Peter's humour,or find it difficult to understand his messages then do not answer them. Peter has no big ego here and does not post malicious nonsense,so let's leave him go about his everyday business.

If EB is unhappy,it is up to him to sort it
:arrow:
You're correct, Col. Peter is from the stunningly gorgeous state of New Mexico!
Einstein's Barber (ADMIN)

Post by Einstein's Barber (ADMIN) »

Beaubourg wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:I was under the impression Peter lived in the US. Wherever he lives, Peter is a valued member here who never causes anyone any harm.

If you do not like Peter's humour,or find it difficult to understand his messages then do not answer them. Peter has no big ego here and does not post malicious nonsense,so let's leave him go about his everyday business.

Hi Guys,
Nothing against Peter - don't misunderstand me. Peter is totally ok.
Just wanted to make clear that Eastgate didn't make any announcements so far concerning any close release dates....that's all.
It's possible that I misunderstood Peter, too, and maybe I misunderstood you all, too....so take it easy.8)

PS: But am I right? Peter is hard to understand....!:wink:

Regards,
EB
The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits. ALBERT EINSTEIN
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

I like Peter, anyone who has such a passion for the minidisc is fine by me.
billythefish

Post by billythefish »

Einstein's Barber (ADMIN) wrote:
Beaubourg wrote:

Hi Guys,
Nothing against Peter - don't misunderstand me. Peter is totally ok.
Just wanted to make clear that Eastgate didn't make any announcements so far concerning any close release dates....that's all.
It's possible that I misunderstood Peter, too, and maybe I misunderstood you all, too....so take it easy.8)

PS: But am I right? Peter is hard to understand....!:wink:

Regards,
EB
You're right, but things would never be the same without him and the beautiful Angela Aki :D
He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

bumped due to it being two weeks to release :D

my source reliably nods :arrow:
Insvims

Post by Insvims »

Einstein's Barber (ADMIN) wrote:PS: But am I right? Peter is hard to understand....!:wink:
Yes. Personally I don't understand anything about his "release dates", so called "special editions" etc. Pure fantasy!
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

Insvims wrote:
Einstein's Barber (ADMIN) wrote:PS: But am I right? Peter is hard to understand....!:wink:
Yes. Personally I don't understand anything about his "release dates", so called "special editions" etc. Pure fantasy!

I think Peter prepares his own mixes onto minidisc from existing and new releases....it's these personal items he talks about I think :D ....Peter, Im right yes? :D
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

bigmoog wrote:
Insvims wrote:

I think Peter prepares his own mixes onto minidisc from existing and new releases....it's these personal items he talks about I think :D ....Peter, Im right yes? :D

Yes that is my understanding also, Peter makes his own mixes on minidisc.
24db

Post by 24db »

Peter's fine, I don't aways understand 100% what he's on about, but then again neither do other people when I post something ;)
Laserdisc Dream

Post by Laserdisc Dream »

:oops:

:!: :arrow:
hansx

Post by hansx »

24db wrote:Peter's fine, I don't aways understand 100% what he's on about, but then again neither do other people when I post something ;)
you are kidding. :)
24db

Post by 24db »

hansx wrote:
24db wrote:Peter's fine, I don't aways understand 100% what he's on about, but then again neither do other people when I post something ;)
you are kidding. :)
which part?
Laserdisc Dream

I won’t be looking for the endless seasons. :roll:

Laserdisc Dream

>>>>>>>>They refund my money back switch is very good.<<<<<<<<<<<<