Johannes Schmoelling

bigmoog
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by bigmoog »

billythefish wrote:Jeez! What fantastic news - fave artists, fave synth! I will not be able to sleep for excitement.

join the VIGIL :D
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

VIGIL :P
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

WOW!!!

What fantastic news. Two of my favourite artists working together. The results just have to be awesome. And lets not forget the Jupiter 8....

Very happy with this news.

Where do I get my copy?
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda
prophetfive

Post by prophetfive »

:D Brilliant news. A big fan of Johannes screaming synth solos in the early '80s. Bring it on guys. VIGIL 8) :wink: :arrow:
Helikon

JJJ

Post by Helikon »

Brilliant news!

Jerome Johannes and a Jupiter 8...

This will keep me warm during winter!

/Helikon
There is poetry in science
24db

Post by 24db »

Could be fantastic...could be rather dull...only time will tell
rigel

Post by rigel »

24db wrote:Could be fantastic...could be rather dull...only time will tell
Oh, don't be a wet blanket! :wink: Actually, seriously, I know that you're right, that we should wait and see. That although the collaboration is what many of us hoped for and is very exciting, we won't know the results until we actually hear the music. I am very hopeful, though, that two of my favourite musicians will come up with something very special. :)
24db

Post by 24db »

rigel wrote:
24db wrote:Could be fantastic...could be rather dull...only time will tell
Oh, don't be a wet blanket! :wink: Actually, seriously, I know that you're right, that we should wait and see. That although the collaboration is what many of us hoped for and is very exciting, we won't know the results until we actually hear the music. I am very hopeful, though, that two of my favourite musicians will come up with something very special. :)
cheers...fortunately you don't appear to be a wet blanket ;)

:D
hansx

Post by hansx »

Well, I am looking forward to it. I have very high expectations of Johannes and Jerome isn´t bad either. So, who knows, a bit TD with those two.
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

what we want, what we think we want, what we think we will get and what we will actually get must be balanced with what jerome and johannes think we want, what they think they want, what they know they want and what will actually be the music we eventually hear. :P :P
24db

Post by 24db »

bigmoog wrote:what we want, what we think we want, what we think we will get and what we will actually get must be balanced with what jerome and johannes think we want, what they think they want, what they know they want and what will actually be the music we eventually hear. :P :P
...and then we get the reality...which we all have to deal with...or not ;)
rigel

Post by rigel »

bigmoog wrote:what we want, what we think we want, what we think we will get and what we will actually get must be balanced with what jerome and johannes think we want, what they think they want, what they know they want and what will actually be the music we eventually hear. :P :P
But surely what they want is more important than what we want. I mean, artistic integrity and all that. Otherwise, they would have to consider what they think we want when of course that may not actually be what we think we want, or what we actually want. Which, I think, is a subjective thing anyway.

So let's wait and see. And try not to think too much. At least, that's what I think. :wink:
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

I am open-minded and look forward to the results. Two musicians of which i have the upmost respect,and also enjoy their individual musical output.
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

rigel wrote:
But surely what they want is more important than what we want. I mean, artistic integrity and all that. Otherwise, they would have to consider what they think we want when of course that may not actually be what we think we want, or what we actually want. Which, I think, is a subjective thing anyway.

So let's wait and see. And try not to think too much. At least, that's what I think. :wink:
yes, thats what I was saying :)
GlynRichards

Post by GlynRichards »

I think I know what you mean. What do you think?
public class Geeks : IEarth { }