Music I just bought ;)

Chris Monk
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by Chris Monk »

hansx wrote:
71 dB wrote:From E@stgate:

TD - Zeitgeist minicupdisc
TD - The Endless Season
TD - Under Cover - Chapter One

The shipping rates are weird. I ordered 3 items = 1 weight unit. Shipping in Europe (to Finland in my case) should be 5,50 euros according to the site but I was charged 10,12 euros!! That's ridiculous for 3 CDs in my opinion, registered or not.
That is why I usually order from Groove :)
Not ordered anything from Groove. The sterling prices for their CDs are very high. Shame really since it's a great looking site and their catalogue is very extensive.
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda
Insvims

Post by Insvims »

Katatonia - Night is the New Day
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

Chris Monk wrote:
hansx wrote:
71 dB wrote:From E@stgate:

TD - Zeitgeist minicupdisc
TD - The Endless Season
TD - Under Cover - Chapter One

The shipping rates are weird. I ordered 3 items = 1 weight unit. Shipping in Europe (to Finland in my case) should be 5,50 euros according to the site but I was charged 10,12 euros!! That's ridiculous for 3 CDs in my opinion, registered or not.
That is why I usually order from Groove :)
Not ordered anything from Groove. The sterling prices for their CDs are very high. Shame really since it's a great looking site and their catalogue is very extensive.
Yeh Groove are a bit steep with a lot of their prices. Its always direct from the artist or CDS for me or sometimes amazon or ebay
Insvims

Post by Insvims »

Image Image Image

Steve Roach - Core
Steve Roach - Structures From Silence
Steve Roach - Space And Time (free now with other orders from the sale at www.steveroach.com)
Insvims

Post by Insvims »

Feinstein - Third Wish

Order Total: GBP 9.55

@ amazon.co.uk

A very good heavy metal album! Unfortunately relatively unknown. A fun fact is that David "Rock" Feinstein from this band is the cousin of the legendary and late Dio.
billythefish

Post by billythefish »

I was out Christmas shopping yesterday and had to reward myself with a trip to Berwick Street. I was very pleasantly surprised to find Reckless Records had been resurrected, and gave me an opportunity to buy more digital copies of vinyl that won't fit on my MP3 player.
Here was my bootie:

Fourtet - Remixes
Cocteau Twins - Heaven or Las Vegas
Cocteau Twins - Four calender cafe
The Cure - Japanese Whispers
The Cure - Disintegration
FSOL - Dead Cities
Tunng - and then we saw land
Siouxsie and the Banshees - Peep show
Siouxsie and the Banshees - Nocturne
Wolfram DER Spyra - Etherlands
Ivor Cutler - Life in a Scotch sitting room, vol. II
He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
Insvims

Post by Insvims »

Motorpsycho - Timothy's Monster (4-CD Deluxe Edt.)
£15.99 @ play.com
hansx

Post by hansx »

Just downloaded at Eastgate:

Undercover and Enless Season

As I only play my ipod the last years, the download is enough for me. Burn the files on a disc myself for in the car and for safety.
Insvims

Post by Insvims »

Steve Roach - Sounds From the Inbetween - Box set 2011

$35 @ steveroach.com

Each of the 500 boxes is autographed and personally hand-numbered by Steve. Each box will also contain a CD-sized postcard with additional glyphs hand-scribed by Steve, every one unique.

The music has been in the creation stage over the past few years. The box has been in the planning stage for the better part of a year, waiting for these two very special releases.

THE DESERT INBETWEEN expresses a longing for a state of beautiful isolation. The desert bakes away the superfluous to bring about a heightened state of self awareness, the expanse in between ordinary reality and special states of connected, creative awareness.

THE DESERT INBETWEEN is a masterwork collaboration of organic, tribal ambient rhythms, nuanced hand-made sounds and searing textures.

1. Opening Sky 11:03
2. Ancestral Passage 9:19
3. Serpent Gulch 11:11
4. Somewhere Between 7:13
5. Spirit Passage 4:14
6. Return to the Underground 17:14
7. When the Raven Flies 6:31

The Immersion series takes a compelling turn, moving towards a new perspective on Steve's Immersion experience. Disc one, "Circadian Rhythms" explores a sensual flow of harmonic suspension and sparse melodic mantra-like patterns hovering over rhythmic spaces and mercurial zones. Opening up within an organic analog modular garden of sound, a pulsing undulating groove spiral emerges, creating a suspended sensation of constant flow while hovering in the now. "Circadian Rhythms" moves through a continuous 73-minute flow in three phases.

Disc two, "Shroud of Night" was created from a blend of Steve's unique textural electric guitar and harmonic synth alchemy. The strands of emotion contained within this long-form atmosphere take on a feeling of clouds illuminated by full moonlight wafting into the deep hours of the night. This is a place of pure immersion and sonic warmth. Tested on infinite-repeat mode for over a year throughout all times of the day, into the night and beyond. Immerse thyself, once again.

Disc 1
1. Circadian Rhythms 73:44
Disc 2
1. Shroud of Night 73:33
Insvims

Post by Insvims »

Also ordered this now:

Tangerine Dream - Virgin Years 1974-1978 (3-CD set)

£15.99 @ CD services

:)
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

Bought about 50 CD's & 20 LP's in the last two weeks.. :oops: Not played any of em' yet. :roll:
zygote23

Post by zygote23 »

Insvims wrote:Also ordered this now:

Tangerine Dream - Virgin Years 1974-1978 (3-CD set)

£15.99 @ CD services

:)
FFS could we please have all these on HQ 180 or 200g vinyl. They remain for me the very very best of TD. At this point they had, I feel tapped into something completely primal and of the Earth.
TD-Lover

Vinyl TD original White Label - current auction !

Post by TD-Lover »

This is tremendous chance to get an original White Label of my fav band !

eBay item number 200547548327, only 4 days left..
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

Insvims wrote:Image

Steve Roach - Sounds From the Inbetween - Box set 2011

$35 @ steveroach.com

Each of the 500 boxes is autographed and personally hand-numbered by Steve. Each box will also contain a CD-sized postcard with additional glyphs hand-scribed by Steve, every one unique.

The music has been in the creation stage over the past few years. The box has been in the planning stage for the better part of a year, waiting for these two very special releases.

THE DESERT INBETWEEN expresses a longing for a state of beautiful isolation. The desert bakes away the superfluous to bring about a heightened state of self awareness, the expanse in between ordinary reality and special states of connected, creative awareness.

THE DESERT INBETWEEN is a masterwork collaboration of organic, tribal ambient rhythms, nuanced hand-made sounds and searing textures.

1. Opening Sky 11:03
2. Ancestral Passage 9:19
3. Serpent Gulch 11:11
4. Somewhere Between 7:13
5. Spirit Passage 4:14
6. Return to the Underground 17:14
7. When the Raven Flies 6:31

The Immersion series takes a compelling turn, moving towards a new perspective on Steve's Immersion experience. Disc one, "Circadian Rhythms" explores a sensual flow of harmonic suspension and sparse melodic mantra-like patterns hovering over rhythmic spaces and mercurial zones. Opening up within an organic analog modular garden of sound, a pulsing undulating groove spiral emerges, creating a suspended sensation of constant flow while hovering in the now. "Circadian Rhythms" moves through a continuous 73-minute flow in three phases.

Disc two, "Shroud of Night" was created from a blend of Steve's unique textural electric guitar and harmonic synth alchemy. The strands of emotion contained within this long-form atmosphere take on a feeling of clouds illuminated by full moonlight wafting into the deep hours of the night. This is a place of pure immersion and sonic warmth. Tested on infinite-repeat mode for over a year throughout all times of the day, into the night and beyond. Immerse thyself, once again.

Disc 1
1. Circadian Rhythms 73:44
Disc 2
1. Shroud of Night 73:33
Ordered the day it went on sale. Should be interesting. Previews sound great! :wink:
DREAMING. . . . Now, Then!
tdream4ever

Re: Vinyl TD original White Label - current auction !

Post by tdream4ever »

TD-Lover wrote:This is tremendous chance to get an original White Label of my fav band !

eBay item number 200547548327, only 4 days left..
$$$$$ - Ouch!!

New guy. . . . .introduce yourself. Were all friendly here on this great forum. For the most part. I'm David G from SoCal. "Hi" :)
DREAMING. . . . Now, Then!