Sphinx Lightning

Hobo
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by Hobo »

I'm not a bike person. I guess I just like the comforts, cars have to offer.
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Hobo wrote:I'm not a bike person. I guess I just like the comforts, cars have to offer.

Im now a BIG rickshaw fan...........how that guy peddled myself and John(fat boys combined weight around 33 stone) the whole length of Tottenham court road defied belief :shock: We could not walk anymore and had to get a form of transport,that guy was worth every penny of £6 :D Hats off to him,mind you his calfs were huge and not surprising :arrow:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:
Hobo wrote:I'm not a bike person. I guess I just like the comforts, cars have to offer.

Im now a BIG rickshaw fan...........how that guy peddled myself and John(fat boys combined weight around 33 stone) the whole length of Tottenham court road defied belief :shock: We could not walk anymore and had to get a form of transport,that guy was worth every penny of £6 :D Hats off to him,mind you his calfs were huge and not surprising :arrow:
and they say the London Marathon is a strain ;)
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Believe it or not Andy i did once run a half marathon in 1 hour 40 minutes in aid of Cystic Fibrosis,mind you i weighed three stone less and was 19 years old :roll:
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:Believe it or not Andy i did once run a half marathon in 1 hour 40 minutes in aid of Cystic Fibrosis,mind you i weighed three stone less and was 19 years old :roll:
Nice one mate, that reminds me I'll have to think about this Charity Raffle Thang (if it takes off, I might do a bit for a Dementia charity as Cliffs dad died the other day, my dad had the same thing).
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

epsilon75 wrote:

Good job I wasn't with you as well eh! :oops: :wink:
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:Believe it or not Andy i did once run a half marathon in 1 hour 40 minutes in aid of Cystic Fibrosis,mind you i weighed three stone less and was 19 years old :roll:
Nice one mate, that reminds me I'll have to think about this Charity Raffle Thang (if it takes off, I might do a bit for a Dementia charity as Cliffs dad died the other day, my dad had the same thing).

Brilliant idea mate.............my nan died of it and it was a sad way to see her go,so of course i wholeheartedly agree with you on this charity.....
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Hobo wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:

Good job I wasn't with you as well eh! :oops: :wink:

Mick...........we would have been in serious trouble :lol: I was worried enough at all the traffic whizzing past us at every junction...very nervy indeed :shock:
timer

Post by timer »

epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote:

Brilliant idea mate.............my nan died of it and it was a sad way to see her go,so of course i wholeheartedly agree with you on this charity.....
I'll second this - my mum is suffering from it at present, and its very difficult to cope with seeing close family members in this condition.
I have a 1986 Tour jacket that I would like to offer for this purpose very good condition just doesn't fit anymore !.
24db

Post by 24db »

timer wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote: Nice one mate, that reminds me I'll have to think about this Charity Raffle Thang (if it takes off, I might do a bit for a Dementia charity as Cliffs dad died the other day, my dad had the same thing).

I'll second this - my mum is suffering from it at present, and its very difficult to cope with seeing close family members in this condition.
I have a 1986 Tour jacket that I would like to offer for this purpose very good condition just doesn't fit anymore !.
Brilliant! many thanks Tim, perhaps we could do a 50:50 split with the charities?
timer

Post by timer »

24db wrote:
timer wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
Brilliant! many thanks Tim, perhaps we could do a 50:50 split with the charities?
Sounds cool, cheers.
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

No-one's interested in this shite. Now f*ck off back to whichever hole you came from! :x :evil: