SURPRISE RELEASE + NEW CUPDISC

wayfarer
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by wayfarer »

I downloaded the concert and I'm not bothered that the band have released the CD. It was clearly fan pressure that brought this on and the org have responded. Good times!

The only thing I would ask is that if future concert downloads are available, can they please be indexed into the single tracks, for when we download the entire concert. I know some have discussed how "easy" it is to edit the files, but i haven't the inclination to do this when I'm paying a good sum for the music in the first place.

i've orderded the latest cupdisc and look forward to listening to it. They're always good :D
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

Post by T4N63R1N3 DR34M »

wayfarer wrote:I downloaded the concert and I'm not bothered that the band have released the CD. It was clearly fan pressure that brought this on and the org have responded. Good times!

The only thing I would ask is that if future concert downloads are available, can they please be indexed into the single tracks, for when we download the entire concert. I know some have discussed how "easy" it is to edit the files, but i haven't the inclination to do this when I'm paying a good sum for the music in the first place.

i've orderded the latest cupdisc and look forward to listening to it. They're always good :D
Yeah, but 8.00 Euro is hardly a bank-breaking sum, especially for a 3-hour concert :!:
Laserdisc Dream

Post by Laserdisc Dream »

MONA DA VINCI

TBA

:!: :arrow:
Marakesh

Post by Marakesh »

I'll record the download to mini-disc as it is such an easy format to insert indexes onto 8)
"Their chief failings in social competence are an inability to perceive themselves accurately and annoying others by their dominance and unsuitable jokes."

Michael Argyle
Minimoog

Post by Minimoog »

I am so looking forward to the CD release 8) :D
The coward only threatens when he is safe.

Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Marakesh

Post by Marakesh »

I'm so looking forward to MONA DA VINCI, bring it on 8)
"Their chief failings in social competence are an inability to perceive themselves accurately and annoying others by their dominance and unsuitable jokes."

Michael Argyle
wayfarer

Post by wayfarer »

T4N63R1N3 DR34M wrote:
wayfarer wrote:I downloaded the concert and I'm not bothered that the band have released the CD. It was clearly fan pressure that brought this on and the org have responded. Good times!

Yeah, but 8.00 Euro is hardly a bank-breaking sum, especially for a 3-hour concert :!:
Thanks for the insight! I forgot that it's a cardinal sin to even imply that you're criticising TD on here (which I wasn't) :lol:
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

wayfarer wrote:
T4N63R1N3 DR34M wrote:

Thanks for the insight! I forgot that it's a cardinal sin to even imply that you're criticising TD on here (which I wasn't) :lol:
I agree with Wayfarer here 8)
Marakesh

Post by Marakesh »

Surely, you would have thought that a download costing 8 Euros would have been easy enough to index in the first place though, thus saving everyone the trouble of indexing it ?

Michael Argyle
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

Marakesh wrote:Surely, you would have thought that a download costing 8 Euros would have been easy enough to index in the first place though, thus saving everyone the trouble of indexing it ?
You're probably right. Shouldn't be too difficult perhaps :?:
Not sure why there is an option to download the concert in sections, because
it costs more and I'm unsure why someone may want just part of a concert*.

*..not meant as a criticism of anyone that does want just part of the concert, just a simple observation.
ant

Post by ant »

:) I presume if you download it in sections if you don't want to listen to all the gig you can possibly get to the track you do want to hear a little bit easier? Don't know but just a thought!! :)
Biggus Dickus
Marakesh

Post by Marakesh »

ant wrote::) I presume if you download it in sections if you don't want to listen to all the gig you can possibly get to the track you do want to hear a little bit easier? Don't know but just a thought!! :)
Yes, it is much less trouble to fast forward through upto approx 20 minites than it is to fast forward from the first upto the last track of the whole concert, but still a far cry from having track indexes.

Michael Argyle
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

Marakesh wrote:
ant wrote::) I presume if you download it in sections if you don't want to listen to all the gig you can possibly get to the track you do want to hear a little bit easier? Don't know but just a thought!! :)
Yes, it is much less trouble to fast forward through upto approx 20 minites than it is to fast forward from the first upto the last track of the whole concert, but still a far cry from having track indexes.
But then you have to pay 14 Euro, which makes it not such a great bargain :)
Marakesh

Post by Marakesh »

T4N63R1N3 DR34M wrote:
Marakesh wrote:
But then you have to pay 14 Euro, which makes it not such a great bargain :)
Yes, I would have been disappointed if I'd paid 14 Euro for the download because there are no indexes albeit there is less to fast forward through the sections, and the CD of the concert doesn't cost much more than 14 Euro. Therefore the CD is, very much, a better deal :)

Michael Argyle
Minimoog

Post by Minimoog »

I had a (choice). £25 + for a tutu for er indoors to strut around thee bedroom or 8 euro for a TD download without indexes.

NO CONTEST-TD is much more stimulating :wink: but whatever tickles yer fancy :lol:
The coward only threatens when he is safe.

Johann Wolfgang von Goethe