Alpha Centauri Reissue On Esoteric and great Bonus ! !

rubycon67
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Alpha Centauri Reissue On Esoteric and great Bonus ! !

Post by rubycon67 »

Planned to September complete release of Alpha Centauri remastered !
The Bonus tracks are : Ultima Thule ( Part One and Two) and Oszillator planet Concert (Ossiach Live).
TDludo

Post by TDludo »

... Are you having a good laugh today ?? :lol:

(Or maybe this is true ? :?: )
A new cosmic address for the Master Dreamer...
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

TDludo wrote:... Are you having a good laugh today ?? :lol:

(Or maybe this is true ? :?: )
True as far as I'm aware.

Happy about Oszillator planet Concert (Ossiach Live) but not fussed about Ultima Thule Parts 1 and 2 as I've several copies already.
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda
har

Post by har »

Order imminent ..................credit card cooling off for 6.8days :P

TANGERINE DREAM: ALPHA CENTAURI (2011 Remaster/1 Bonus Concert/2 Bonus Tracks/Slipcase - Stock # 1455263)
Normally CD £13.99 - Ltd New Release Offer CD £11.99

This is a newly Remastered and Expanded Edition of TANGERINE DREAM's classic 1971 album: 'Alpha Centauri'. Recorded at the Dierks Studio in Stommeln, the album featured a line up of Edgar Froese, Chris Franke and Steve Schroyder, with guests Udo Dennebourg (flute) and Roland Pualyck (synthesiser). Released in Germany on the OHR label, the influence of the album was immense, with the band creating imaginative soundscapes previously unheard on record. This Reactive edition is Newly Remastered and includes 3 Bonus Tracks, one of which is the 'Ozillator Planet Concert' which has never been released on CD before, and was originally issued as part of the 1971 double album: 'Ossiach Live'. Also included are both sides of the classic: 'Ultima Thule' single issued in Germany in 1971. The release fully restores the Original Album Artwork and includes a Lavishly Illustrated booklet with New Essay.
Track List:
01. Sunrise In The Third System
02. Fly And Collision Of Comas Sola
03. Alpha Centauri
04. Ozillator Planet Concert * Live Bonus Tracks *
05. Ultima Thule - Part One * Bonus Track *
06. Ultima Thule - Part Two * Bonus Track *

Effn great stuff :wink: :D 8)

Vigil count down mode activated...............................again :arrow:
har

Post by har »

Ordered approximately 0.65 days ago :P

SOON ! :D
ant

Post by ant »

8) Am waiting to find out how long the Ozillator concert bit is before I order it as I have both parts of Ultima Thule already so do not want to fork out £12 or so just for a few mins of previously unreleased material. If it is 40+ mins that is fine but I think that is probably unlikely as it all seems to be on one disc!! 8)
Biggus Dickus
har

Post by har »

AC should be here soon 8)

Looking forward to it.
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

har wrote:AC should be here soon 8)

Looking forward to it.
...or not.

I got an email from Amazon saying that it had been delayed until somewhere between 13th and 15th October yesterday.

...which isn't so far away I suppose.
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

Chris Monk wrote:

Looking forward to it.
...or not.

I got an email from Amazon saying that it had been delayed until somewhere between 13th and 15th October yesterday.

Happens a lot with Esoteric releases.. :roll: Me thinks I'm going to skip this as being honest I don't particularly like the album.
burningbrain

Post by burningbrain »

ant wrote:8) Am waiting to find out how long the Ozillator concert bit is before I order it as I have both parts of Ultima Thule already so do not want to fork out £12 or so just for a few mins of previously unreleased material. If it is 40+ mins that is fine but I think that is probably unlikely as it all seems to be on one disc!! 8)
This Track is not unreleased and only 8 min.
http://www.voices-in-the-net.de/_oszill ... oncert.htm
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

burningbrain wrote:
ant wrote:8) Am waiting to find out how long the Ozillator concert bit is before I order it as I have both parts of Ultima Thule already so do not want to fork out £12 or so just for a few mins of previously unreleased material. If it is 40+ mins that is fine but I think that is probably unlikely as it all seems to be on one disc!! 8)
This Track is not unreleased and only 8 min.
http://www.voices-in-the-net.de/_oszill ... oncert.htm
Hadn't realised it has had an official release albeit back in 1971. Chances of getting a copy of that are very small and probably cost a lot of money.
Erik

Post by Erik »

i saw an unofficial pressing on discogs for about 22 euro. there was an official version i think, but it was about 3x that price
"I actually prefer RPGs and fantasise about massacring the morons at my school as Final Fantasy 7's Sephiroth. "
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Chris Monk wrote:

Looking forward to it.
...or not.

Latest news from Amazon is that the estimated arrival date is now: October 06 2011 - October 08 2011.

So it's getting closer. :D
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Chris Monk wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:

Looking forward to it.
...or not.

Latest news from Amazon is that the estimated arrival date is now: October 06 2011 - October 08 2011.

So it's getting closer. :D
Apparently it was sent out yesterday....

....should be here ...ohhh ....sometime. :wink:
har

Post by har »

It's here.

Alpha Centauri has arrived :D. Cheers CDS as ever.

Just had time to listen to Oszillator very quickly there. VERY nice indeed 8) . Lovely CD package with excellent booklet , photos and artwork.

Look forward to entering deep space mode when I get back tonight :P 8)