== SOME WORDS FROM TD..... ==

Einstein's Barber (ADMIN)
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

== SOME WORDS FROM TD..... ==

Post by Einstein's Barber (ADMIN) »

Hi Guys,

Some words from Edgar & band to you......:

Dear fellow Earthlings,
Let me take the opportunity to thank all of you wherever you are, whatever you do, whenever you discovered Tangerine Dream. By reading your statements from time to time in various places within the net, it seems to make sense sharing our view with this world we are all born into, with all of you on a very specific level.

There isn’t any chance following this band, buying their musical output and watching various concerts if you are not logged in a similar level of perceptions, sensibility, longings, search for answers of different kinds and often looking for the inexplicable behind our curtain of thoughts. Your seriousness and strong beliefs in what we try to filter from our human and technical systems is the real value beyond buying records and visiting concerts. It is true that in conclusion we can make our living from your interest in Tangerine Dream’s music – but if we would stop asking the same questions like you, having the same dreams like you, walking quite often on the same lonesome, uncomfortable roads like you, you immediately wouldn’t like to travel with us anymore. With other words: All of us are much less different than you may have thought we are. Even if we don’t know each other, the music is finally the vehicle which lifts us all on the same level of consciousness and emotions – even it’s just for the length of a record.

So at least from all of us within the band, have a healthy and successful year 2012. We all within Tangerine Dream will promise to continue our musical conversation with you on an intelligent, cosmopolitan and open-minded level in order to reach a new level of awareness during our short visit here on planet earth.

Warmest regards,
Edgar, Thorsten, Linda, Iris, Bernhard & Hoshiko

Regards,
EB (ADMIN)
Last edited by Einstein's Barber (ADMIN) on Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits. ALBERT EINSTEIN
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Long live " The Dream" 8)
Jon

Post by Jon »

Nice words from Edgar there.

Yes, I'm quite sure those are his words. :wink:
har

Post by har »

Excellent words.

8) 8) 8)
Insvims

Post by Insvims »

Very nice words!
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Lovely words from Edgar. Id' love to be believe I was on the same intellectual plane as Edgar but fear I am well below. Still, it does give me something to aspire to.
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda
Hyperboreauk

Post by Hyperboreauk »

Excellent 8) 8) 8)
TDludo

Post by TDludo »

I'm feeling 100 % okay with these words... Thank you for sharing them with all the "T-Dreamers" worldwide ! 8) 8)
A new cosmic address for the Master Dreamer...
pb2rdf

Post by pb2rdf »

Edgar, and members of TD.

Appreciate your words and kindness.

In my opinion we differ in our view and perspective of life, some more, others less.
The main we keep to Tangerine Dream and crossing our paths is the music composed and produced by Tangerine Dream, from start to the end, which lies hopefull quite a distance from now.
To me the music (not all ;-) ) of Tangerine Dream is part of my life and keeps me running from while to while, and am glad I discovered it years ago.

Sometimes I'm wondering who in fact is really the man who makes a part of my tune in life.
I don't connect spiritual powers to TD-music, not at least.

See you in Berlin.

Peter.
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

Thank you for the nice statement to begin the year 2012.
Tangerine Dream has and is a big part of my life growing up here in the US. Recently it has takin me across the pond to see my favorite band perform live 3 times. And this journey will continue in 2012. And not only seeing the band perform live, but meeting some of the best fans (friends) has taking it to the next level. So yes, I can say that Tangerine Dream has brought me to new friends in the world of Dream.

See you in Budapest.

Dream On!!

David G
DREAMING. . . . Now, Then!
Justin

Post by Justin »

Great words from the band and sets the scene for another great TD year ahead.
Look for the sounds of Digital Horizons at http://digitalhorizons.bandcamp.com/ and on iTunes, CDBaby, Amazon Downloads and Reverbnation.
drunkenmozart

Post by drunkenmozart »

Truth, and Love.
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

Thanks for the inspiring words, a nice start to the year.
Marc M

Post by Marc M »

That was a very nice way to say Happy New Year... Thank you :o))

And a very healthy and happy year to you and your beloved ones.

I wish I'd know more of Edgar's views on certains ideas and also practical aspects of life.
I do listen to so many different types of musicians but most of those who I prefer are pretty unique.
I've tried to read some interviews, old and recent (which I had never been able to do before the Internet age and not even when searching in the first years that I was using it, in the late nineties). There is still not many available at all. I enjoyed the bits I could read on the Tangent's Box set but I've still so much things I 'd like to know, and many are purely about music, not philosophy. Philosophy is OK , as long as it's leading to something concrete in one way or another.

Maybe Edgar will soon release this autobiography that I've heard about somewhere around here, maybe...
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Marc M wrote:Maybe Edgar will soon release this autobiography that I've heard about somewhere around here, maybe...
Edgar keeps on doing new stuff so his autobiography is forever expanding. It'll be out-of-date as soon as it's published. I think he should publish in episodes. I'm keen to read about the early and middle years as we're still in the latter years.
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda