Canyon Dreams..Differences?

cosmicdolphin
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Canyon Dreams..Differences?

Post by cosmicdolphin »

I'm looking at picking up Canyon Dreams. Are there any significant differences between the Miramar CD and the TDI reissue. I know about the bonus track by Jerome. Otherwise is the music the same, or has it been remixed/re-recorded/remastered for the the TDI release.

The same question applies to Oasis, any significant differences between the earlier and later CD issues.

Thanks

Rich
prophetfive

Post by prophetfive »

The TDI version has one extra track...."Rocky Mountain Hawk", and the whole album was remixed with DOC by Froese Jr. A much punchier mix IMHO. The same applies to Oasis, much better on the TDI version. Also compare the two versions of 220 Volt. The TDI version is streets ahead, of the very flat and un-dynamic Miramar version. Hope this helps, mate. :D :wink: :arrow:
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

prophetfive wrote:The TDI version has one extra track...."Rocky Mountain Hawk", and the whole album was remixed with DOC by Froese Jr. A much punchier mix IMHO. The same applies to Oasis, much better on the TDI version. Also compare the two versions of 220 Volt. The TDI version is streets ahead, of the very flat and un-dynamic Miramar version. Hope this helps, mate. :D :wink: :arrow:
I've got both versions but interestingly I didn't bother to download the Miramar version to my PC, much preferring the TDI release. Must mean something. :wink:
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda