CDs sent in error from TD (Mona Da Vinci and Machu Picchu)

GlynRichards
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

CDs sent in error from TD (Mona Da Vinci and Machu Picchu)

Post by GlynRichards »

I've just received two CDs in the post by mistake. I've agreed with Eastgate that I will send them back to them as soon as I can (but I work away from home all week).

If you've recently ordered these two CDs and are wondering where they are then I have been assured by the Eastgate team that they are currently looking into whose these might have been.

End of public service announcement...

:D
public class Geeks : IEarth { }
Jon

Post by Jon »

Jeez...they told you to send it back? Couldn't you just keep it? I guess it was their mistake?
GlynRichards

Post by GlynRichards »

Jon wrote:Jeez...they told you to send it back? Couldn't you just keep it? I guess it was their mistake?
No, they didn't tell me to send them back. I volunteered to send them back. I already have them, they're not mine. If I had kept them, someone would still be waiting for them somewhere. If that had been me, then I would have been upset with TD when my discs hadn't srrived, and it wouldn't have been their fault.

Honesty is always the best policy (in this case!).

And, to be honest, it cost me just over £3.50 to send back. No big deal and they offered to pay for the postage. So, credit to TD there, I think!
public class Geeks : IEarth { }
Einstein's Barber (ADMIN)

Post by Einstein's Barber (ADMIN) »

GlynRichards wrote:
Jon wrote:Jeez...they told you to send it back? Couldn't you just keep it? I guess it was their mistake?
No, they didn't tell me to send them back. I volunteered to send them back. I already have them, they're not mine. If I had kept them, someone would still be waiting for them somewhere. If that had been me, then I would have been upset with TD when my discs hadn't srrived, and it wouldn't have been their fault.

Honesty is always the best policy (in this case!).

And, to be honest, it cost me just over £3.50 to send back. No big deal and they offered to pay for the postage. So, credit to TD there, I think!
Hi Glyn,

We very much appreciate your honesty! (Postage refunded!)
But in general, guys, we all have to make most of you big compliments regarding your loyalty and honesty towards the band and Eastgate and we hope that we, too, can echo your attitude by really giving our best!

Thanks to you all at this point.

In any case: Please write to Eastgate if something went wrong. We will always find a solution.

Regards,
EB (ADMIN)
The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits. ALBERT EINSTEIN
ant

Post by ant »

:) Why would you want to lie to the band that have given us so much over the last 44 years anyway??? Glyn, you were so right to do what you did and it is so good to hear something like that in this day and age. All is not lost for mankind!! :D
Biggus Dickus
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

Post by T4N63R1N3 DR34M »

ant wrote::) Why would you want to lie to the band that have given us so much over the last 44 years anyway??? Glyn, you were so right to do what you did and it is so good to hear something like that in this day and age. All is not lost for mankind!! :D
Maybe things are viewed differently in Scandinavia...

It is after all the home of the biggest P2P information network...........
Jon

Post by Jon »

T4N63R1N3 DR34M wrote:
ant wrote::) Why would you want to lie to the band that have given us so much over the last 44 years anyway??? Glyn, you were so right to do what you did and it is so good to hear something like that in this day and age. All is not lost for mankind!! :D
Maybe things are viewed differently in Scandinavia...

It is after all the home of the biggest P2P information network...........
Excuse me?

Read my post one more time.

I didn't say he SHOULD keep it/hide it from Eastgate, I said that perhaps Eastgate could have told him "no big deal, just keep the CDs, we'll survive", and then send new CDs to the person who had ordered them.

But hey, this is not my business... :roll:
ant

Post by ant »

:? Jon

If that is what you meant then apologies but your post didn't read that way, at least not to me. Anyway, all was sorted it seems. :)
Biggus Dickus