need photoshop help with a 1988 backstage TD concert photo

TheXFactor
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

need photoshop help with a 1988 backstage TD concert photo

Post by TheXFactor »

Anyone here exceptionally proficient with (and have access to) a Photoshop or similar program? While recently sorting through my archives, I came across a really good post-concert photo of Edgar, Paul, and Ralf from 1988. The problem is that there's a doofus standing between Edgar and Paul (making this weird pose with his arms) and it's borderline painful to look at. So I was hoping I could send the original photo to someone here and they could work some digital magic for me and turn it into a photo of just the band members. If anyone can help out, please contact me privately. Thanks!
Erik

Post by Erik »

you should post the picture.
"I actually prefer RPGs and fantasise about massacring the morons at my school as Final Fantasy 7's Sephiroth. "
TheXFactor

Post by TheXFactor »

Erik wrote:you should post the picture.

I actually made a decision not to because if I did then I'm directing an insult at someone personally since I said he was a doofus and then showing who it is. By mentioning it, I'm just saying "Hey there's a doofus in the photo whose image I'd like to get rid of". If I post the photo, it'd be more like "Hey- THIS guy is a doofus and he ruined the photo". Semantics, yes. But one way is making an observational comment, the other is directly insulting someone in a public forum. Not really interested in doing that.

I did get an offer for assistance though, and once the photo has been modified I'll post it then if anyone here would like to see it.
Erik

Post by Erik »

ok, i understand. hope it turns out well
"I actually prefer RPGs and fantasise about massacring the morons at my school as Final Fantasy 7's Sephiroth. "
Mac cuber transfer

Post by Mac cuber transfer »

Do you have another similar image like it? Obviously, replacing someone can be done, but you need to replace him with the image behind him, so to speak, unless it's indistinct like dry ice or such.

If you want to send me the pic, I'll tell you if it can be done

kevin.raddy@btconnect.com
TheXFactor

Post by TheXFactor »

Mac cuber transfer wrote:Do you have another similar image like it? Obviously, replacing someone can be done, but you need to replace him with the image behind him, so to speak, unless it's indistinct like dry ice or such.

If you want to send me the pic, I'll tell you if it can be done

kevin.raddy@btconnect.com

It's already been done, but I can't seem to figure out how to upload the photo into a post (or a reply). Who here can help out?
TheXFactor

Post by TheXFactor »

OK, so apparently you need a Photobucket or Imageshack account to upload photos here, and I'm entirely too lazy to bother setting one up. If someone here has an account and wants to post the photo so everyone else can see, shoot me a PM and I'll e-mail it to you.