Luxury Pack

T4N63R1N3 DR34M
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by T4N63R1N3 DR34M »

bigmoog wrote:
sparrow wrote:Please BM direct me where I can get a Record Player for a tenner BM.. :wink: :lol:

bid 9.99 and lo! it yours

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/HMV-Gramophon ... 3ccabfb21c

:oops: :P :P
You're wrong. Current bid £21.00 :lol:
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

har wrote: PS Vinyl Rules :P
From Edgar's recent interview:
We realized that quite a number of people want to go back to vinyl for whatever reason. They like to listen to it and it has for some reason a different quality. I wouldn’t go so far as to say it is better.
So. That's sorted that then :D
Insvims

Post by Insvims »

T4N63R1N3 DR34M wrote:
We realized that quite a number of people want to go back to vinyl for whatever reason. They like to listen to it and it has for some reason a different quality. I wouldn’t go so far as to say it is better.
I agree with Edgar Froese. What is actually better with vinyl? The added noises from the pick-up?
GlynRichards

Post by GlynRichards »

Insvims wrote:
T4N63R1N3 DR34M wrote:
I agree with Edgar Froese. What is actually better with vinyl? The added noises from the pick-up?
I've spoken to Edgar about this* and he's keen to find a way to bypass the ears entirely and just inject the music straight into the brain at a subconcious level.

I jest not!
public class Geeks : IEarth { }
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

GlynRichards wrote:
Insvims wrote:
T4N63R1N3 DR34M wrote: From Edgar's recent interview:
I've spoken to Edgar about this* and he's keen to find a way to bypass the ears entirely and just inject the music straight into the brain at a subconcious level.

I jest not!
I can vaguely recall reading that in an interview somewhere...
hansx

Post by hansx »

Insvims wrote:It's revealed that it will be a 2-LP + 3-CD + thick booklet. EF also said in that recent interview that information about the box is on the TD web site, but I can not find any info yet. Maybe I am blind.
I am not sure if the title will be "Luxury Pack" either, but it is referred to as such in a previous TD newsletter.
Guess you mean Edgars book? Well,for me. Only the book and cd's. I am not intersted in vinyl anymore,so why shold I buy it then?
Insvims

Post by Insvims »

hansx wrote:
Insvims wrote:It's revealed that it will be a 2-LP + 3-CD + thick booklet. EF also said in that recent interview that information about the box is on the TD web site, but I can not find any info yet. Maybe I am blind.
I am not sure if the title will be "Luxury Pack" either, but it is referred to as such in a previous TD newsletter.
Guess you mean Edgars book? Well,for me. Only the book and cd's. I am not intersted in vinyl anymore,so why shold I buy it then?
Froese's book is something different. This is a pack/box with 2 LP's, 3 CD's and a booklet. I would also prefer the CD's only.
hansx

Post by hansx »

Insvims wrote:
hansx wrote:
Froese's book is something different. This is a pack/box with 2 LP's, 3 CD's and a booklet. I would also prefer the CD's only.
But what should be on lp's which don't fit on cd's? Or should it contain extra things
har

Post by har »

T4N63R1N3 DR34M wrote:
Nice :D

Only problem with ALL this new stuff...........some major financial shuffling and jiggery pokery required :!: :idea: :arrow:
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

luxury is cigars, velvet, leather....champagne, fine wine, high quality timepieces, bubble baths with rubber ducks :P :oops:
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

bigmoog wrote:luxury is cigars, velvet, leather....champagne, fine wine, high quality timepieces, bubble baths with rubber ducks :P :oops:
So, we're looking at a wooden box, with leather inset on the top with gold leaf lettering.
The inside is lined with velvet and the box contains a bottle of Champagne, some wine, vinyl LPs, CDs, bubble bath and some complementary rubber ducks.
Could be a tad expensive. Especially with TDI postage rates ! :lol:
Insvims

Post by Insvims »

GlynRichards wrote:I've spoken to Edgar about this* and he's keen to find a way to bypass the ears entirely and just inject the music straight into the brain at a subconcious level.
I am now having a quality time with the fabulous new Marillion album. Here is the first verse from the title track. Wonder if EF and Steve Hogarth should collaborate on this.
Steve Hogarth wrote:One day I'll play you sounds that can't be made
They'll sing in you from somewhere inside your head
You'll never hear them from the earth or the air
You'll never hear them from the outside world

You'll hear it happen inside you
You'll hear it happen inside you
Silent and high
Silent and high
Sounds that can't be made
:mrgreen:
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

T4N63R1N3 DR34M wrote:
bigmoog wrote:luxury is cigars, velvet, leather....champagne, fine wine, high quality timepieces, bubble baths with rubber ducks :P :oops:
So, we're looking at a wooden box, with leather inset on the top with gold leaf lettering.
The inside is lined with velvet and the box contains a bottle of Champagne, some wine, vinyl LPs, CDs, bubble bath and some complementary rubber ducks.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
har

Post by har »

T4N63R1N3 DR34M wrote:
:lol:

but definitely no sure about the ducks :? :? :?
Jon

Post by Jon »

Insvims wrote:
T4N63R1N3 DR34M wrote:
I guess it has something to do with the time people grew up in. People bought vinyl in the 70s and 80s. It's all about memories. I have some vinyl, not much, and I'm not playing it often, but yesterday I put on Jarre's In Concert LP that I bought a quarter of a century ago, and it was a blast from the past.