Re-mastered bootleg box ?

har
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by har »

Just listened to the first disc of the RAH'75......boy was that good. Possibly one of the best ever TD gigs ? Anybody that posts on the forum at that ? Bound to be folk that look in on here that were at that gig.

Very good sound quality on that one. Mr Hoenig on the keys as well. The thing that stands out for me is I am hearing the formative themes and sounds of one of the best albums of all time..... FORCE MAJEURE....which is still 3.5 years away from being recorded.

Interesting......

and very cool disc2 :wink: 8)
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

har wrote:Just listened to the first disc of the RAH'75......boy was that good. Possibly one of the best ever TD gigs ? Anybody that posts on the forum at that ? Bound to be folk that look in on here that were at that gig.

Very good sound quality on that one. Mr Hoenig on the keys as well. The thing that stands out for me is I am hearing the formative themes and sounds of one of the best albums of all time..... FORCE MAJEURE....which is still 3.5 years away from being recorded.

Interesting......

and very cool disc2 :wink: 8)
RAH 1975 is my favorite TD concert..... Incredible :arrow:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

having compared the new BBV1 with the previous BBV1 and to thee trees and also to a few reel-to reels :P and cassettes :wink: ....the BM can confirm that the 'remaster' of BBv1 does indeed contain superb TD music from a classic era.

:D
...The wise.....are silent.....
Peter Beasley

Post by Peter Beasley »

har wrote:Just listened to the first disc of the RAH'75......boy was that good. Possibly one of the best ever TD gigs ? Anybody that posts on the forum at that ? Bound to be folk that look in on here that were at that gig.
I was there, perched high up in the 50p seats looking down over Michael Hoenig. A magical event.
Peter Beasley

Post by Peter Beasley »

Patchlead wrote:I bet they use the RAH disc with 18 mins missing too. :)
They have. Pathetic isn't it.
har

Post by har »

Peter Beasley wrote:
I was there, perched high up in the 50p seats looking down over Michael Hoenig. A magical event.
8)

Lucky you !!!!

Ridiculously I have stalled on listening to the rest of the box. Will check out the Bilbao discs imminently. Believe the sound is not so good, meant to be a good gig though.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Peter Beasley wrote:
Must have been an awesome experience... would loved to have seen some footage of this amazing concert 8) 8) 8)
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.