Is There..........

ant
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Is There..........

Post by ant »

:roll: Is There Anybody Out There???? :roll:
Biggus Dickus
multivit72

Post by multivit72 »

Ooooh when you pick up the phone....
There's still nobody home :twisted:
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

multivit72 wrote:Ooooh when you pick up the phone....
The wall is pink floyds worst album. That is a fact. You can debate this with me anytime you like.
...The wise.....are silent.....
tdfan

Post by tdfan »

I'm here! Patiently awaiting the new releases :lol:
r4man

Post by r4man »

bigmoog wrote:
The wall is pink floyds worst album. That is a fact. You can debate this with me anytime you like.
Worse than "The Final Cut"?
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

r4man wrote:
bigmoog wrote:
:oops: I forgot about that album :D
multivit72

Post by multivit72 »

bigmoog wrote:
Hey, ant started the "the Wall"-references... ;)
Insvims

Post by Insvims »

The Wall and The Final Cut are two albums I am very fond of. They are unique. Some people may not like them, but everyone can agree that Roger Waters made something special and distinctive with those albums. Something that describes his uniqueness when it comes to composing music.
The Wall is my favorite PF album (followed by Animals and Meddle). The Final Cut is also very fine.
My opinion only. :-)
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

Insvims wrote:The Wall and The Final Cut are two albums I am very fond of. They are unique. Some people may not like them, but everyone can agree that Roger Waters made something special and distinctive with those albums. Something that describes his uniqueness when it comes to composing music.
The Wall is my favorite PF album (followed by Animals and Meddle). The Final Cut is also very fine.
I agree :shock:
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

bigmoog wrote:
Insvims wrote:The Wall and The Final Cut are two albums I am very fond of. They are unique. Some people may not like them, but everyone can agree that Roger Waters made something special and distinctive with those albums. Something that describes his uniqueness when it comes to composing music.
I agree :shock:
You must remeber your meds Jok....PF's worst album?? I would say Ummagumma the live side is so so but the studio is pure pish. I lov ethe Wall & The Final Cut..fave PF of mine is Animals..
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

bigmoog wrote:
r4man wrote:
bigmoog wrote: The wall is pink floyds worst album. That is a fact. You can debate this with me anytime you like.
:oops: I forgot about that album :D
I think we all forgot about that album. Totally!!
Animals. . . . .thats the PF album. Oink, woof and baah.
DREAMING. . . . Now, Then!
r4man

Post by r4man »

On February 7, 1980 I saw Pink Floyd perform The Wall at the Los Angeles Sports Arena. It was an enormous show, filled with explosions, spectacular lighting, giant character shaped balloons, animated films shown in triptych, and of course very loud and well played rock music. No matter what you think of the album, I'm quite sure the sheer spectacle would have impressed most anyone here to consider it one of the greatest rock shows ever. And yet....

If you gave me a time machine and told me I could re-experience any concert in my life, without hesitation I would choose to go back to November 23, 1980 at the San Francisco Warfield Theater, where I saw 3 guys playing keyboards in the dark with only a fog machine for special effects.
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

r4man wrote:On February 7, 1980 I saw Pink Floyd perform The Wall at the Los Angeles Sports Arena. It was an enormous show, filled with explosions, spectacular lighting, giant character shaped balloons, animated films shown in triptych, and of course very loud and well played rock music. No matter what you think of the album, I'm quite sure the sheer spectacle would have impressed most anyone here to consider it one of the greatest rock shows ever. And yet....

If you gave me a time machine and told me I could re-experience any concert in my life, without hesitation I would choose to go back to November 23, 1980 at the San Francisco Warfield Theater, where I saw 3 guys playing keyboards in the dark with only a fog machine for special effects.

I hear you :D
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

I love Pink Floyd but bar a few tracks The Wall is pants.
Peter Beasley

Post by Peter Beasley »

I've generally found that people who dislike 'The Final Cut' do so because they disagree with Roger Waters' political views, but they don't openly admit it.