Is There..........

ant
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by ant »

:) I love all the PF albums but my least favourite is Dark Side of the Moon .......toooooo commercial. It may be their biggest seller but that don't mean it's their best, no sir. To me the best PF album is Wish You Were Here - a true classic IMHO. :)
Biggus Dickus
ant

Post by ant »

:? By the way, I love TD's PF versions too - just to get it back on topic!! :D
Biggus Dickus
GlynRichards

Post by GlynRichards »

I've never listened to a PF album. I don't think I've even heard a track all the way through apart from "wall".

:?
public class Geeks : IEarth { }
ant

Post by ant »

:o I'm Stunned!! :roll:
Biggus Dickus
Jon

Post by Jon »

How on earth did this become a Pink Floyd discussion?? The forum is called TD on recorded music...
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

Jon wrote:How on earth did this become a Pink Floyd discussion?? The forum is called TD on recorded music...
sometimes threads will drift slightly, its part of forum life - deal with it! :lol:
r4man

Post by r4man »

Jon wrote:How on earth did this become a Pink Floyd discussion?? The forum is called TD on recorded music...
I believe that based on the recent lack of posting in this forum, ant posted a new thread in which he asked "Is there anybody out there?" which many of us picked up as an allusion to Pink Floyd's "The Wall". This sparked a conversation relating to Pink Floyd. Just a bit of digression as we await new great things from our favorite band.
ant

Post by ant »

:D Some lightening up is required me thinks!! :lol: Also, I did relate the topic back to TD in my second post on the 26th.
It is just some light banter whilst we await the new fantastic releases from our favourite band. :D
Biggus Dickus