Music

bergen-dreamer
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by bergen-dreamer »

Greenslade - Greenslade...vinyl :)
Schulze

Post by Schulze »

Brendan Pollard "Flux Echoes"

Superb album... 8)
Be at one with the sequencing.....
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

Post by T4N63R1N3 DR34M »

Schulze wrote:Brendan Pollard "Flux Echoes"

Superb album... 8)
You had an email off CD Services about the 3 Klaus Schulze/Lisa Gerrard sets ? Any opinion on whether you'll get them ? I'm undecided. Some of the stuff they did has been good, but more of it is a bit boring. Don't know if I could listen to another 3 x 2CD sets :(
Schulze

Post by Schulze »

T4N63R1N3 DR34M wrote:

Superb album... 8)
You had an email off CD Services about the 3 Klaus Schulze/Lisa Gerrard sets ? Any opinion on whether you'll get them ? I'm undecided. Some of the stuff they did has been good, but more of it is a bit boring. Don't know if I could listen to another 3 x 2CD sets :(
Nope. To be honest I don't fancy them, or at best they'd be well down my wants list of CDs.

If I was to recommend a new (well old actually) Schulze album it would the The Schulze-Schickert Session. A brilliant archive session from 1975 that's been cleaned up and remastered - it sounds really good.

Rheingold was okay, and the DVD was pretty good, Dziekuje Bardzo was sort of more of the same, but the thought of another 3 packages just like these kind of leaves me cold.

I just get the feeling these days that Schulze is going through the motions releasing albums. Farscape had it's moments, but could easily have been a single CD release. As a double it just gets boring after a while.

IMHO Schulze & Gerrard said everything with Rheingold, another 3 releases of a similar ilk just sounds like more of the same to me and I'd rather spend my money on other albums that I fancy :)
Be at one with the sequencing.....
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

Schulze wrote:
T4N63R1N3 DR34M wrote:

Superb album... 8)
Nope. To be honest I don't fancy them, or at best they'd be well down my wants list of CDs.

If I was to recommend a new (well old actually) Schulze album it would the The Schulze-Schickert Session. A brilliant archive session from 1975 that's been cleaned up and remastered - it sounds really good.

Rheingold was okay, and the DVD was pretty good, Dziekuje Bardzo was sort of more of the same, but the thought of another 3 packages just like these kind of leaves me cold.

I just get the feeling these days that Schulze is going through the motions releasing albums. Farscape had it's moments, but could easily have been a single CD release. As a double it just gets boring after a while.

IMHO Schulze & Gerrard said everything with Rheingold, another 3 releases of a similar ilk just sounds like more of the same to me and I'd rather spend my money on other albums that I fancy :)
Pretty much sums up my thoughts actually.

And yes, the Schulze-Schickert CD is excellent. I had a bootleg mp3 but the sound quality is obviously so much better on this official release :)
bergen-dreamer

Post by bergen-dreamer »

YES - Yesshows 8)
TDludo

Post by TDludo »

Tangerine Dream - Live At Admiralspalast 2012
A new cosmic address for the Master Dreamer...
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

Subsonic Winter:

ImageImage
Laserdisc Dream

Post by Laserdisc Dream »

Vangelis – Blade Runner on Vinyl.

:!: :arrow:
Hyperboreauk

Post by Hyperboreauk »

Boards of Canada - Tomorrow's Harvest 8) 8) 8)
Hyperboreauk

Post by Hyperboreauk »

Steve C wrote:
Hyperboreauk wrote:TD - Newcastle 81(BB Vol2)
I was at that concert and it was absolutely awesome
One of the best, I saw them in Oxford on that tour.
bergen-dreamer

Post by bergen-dreamer »

Pollard / Canovas / Dolente / Daniel - Two Roads 8) 8)
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

Katatonia - An Introduction to Katatonia.. 8)
Hyperboreauk

Post by Hyperboreauk »

Today
TD - Dream Mixes V
TD - Rubycon
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

Wavestar - Moonwind..