One Night in Africa

Insvims
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Re: One Night in Africa

Post by Insvims »

ant wrote::) They both have new tracks on them though!! :D
Really? :)
Not sure about new tracks for Lost In Strings. Could not see that from the track list. But there may be reworked tracks, which is fine. I have ordered both anyway.
ant

Post by ant »

:? I heard there were so will have to wait and see. If it is all just as originally recorded and with no new material then it makes it a rather expensive cd sleeve!! :(
Biggus Dickus
har

Post by har »

T4N63R1N3 DR34M wrote:
har wrote:Have to admit I have reached compilation overload.

However I am very tempted with this one, especially with four new tracks and the mix of the others.

Order is brewing :wink:

PS Bring on the new TD studio album 8)

Actually will probably order this one. (OK then, will order this one ;) )

Not sure about the other one though - unless the tracks are re-recorded/remixed., it's a compilation you can make yourself....

One Night in Africa ordered from CDS :wink:

Agree about the re-recorded/remixed scenario. I've seen plenty folk bleating about "tangentising" or whatever its referred to by some on the internet however I really like re-worked stuff. Things like Book of Dreams, Dream Roots, Tangram 2008 etc.

I feel there are too many compilations though and possibly live album releases. But hey I was champing at the bit for Manchester Lowry to be released to remind me of the gig/trip so can understand how folk feel about live releases.

I really want a new TD studio album released though, preferably immediately :P
ant

Post by ant »

:D Hopefully The Castle will be released soon. :lol:
Biggus Dickus
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

starmus dvd?
DREAMING. . . . Now, Then!
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

Post by T4N63R1N3 DR34M »

ant wrote::? I heard there were so will have to wait and see. If it is all just as originally recorded and with no new material then it makes it a rather expensive cd sleeve!! :(

I think when they were first announced by TD, it DID say there were new tracks on both releases. BUT the track lists
that have been given at the shop do not indicate any new tracks on Lost In Strings - all the titles are familiar from other releases.
BUT it does not state if there are any re-recordings/remixed versions.

I shall wait until more information is available on this one...probably ;)