Klaus Schulze

T4N63R1N3 DR34M
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Re: Klaus Schulze

Post by T4N63R1N3 DR34M »

Insvims wrote:
T4N63R1N3 DR34M wrote:KDM receives Big In Europe DVD/CD set

http://jeeves.blogger.de/

Great! I have mine in pre-order. :)
Mine arrived today but it's a Christmas present so won't be able to listen until Boxing Day ;)
Insvims

Post by Insvims »

Release date for LVE 15 is March 28.
As we can see from this picture, the cover for the last of the LVE's that complete the re-release of The Ultimate Edition, is celebratory.

There will also be an additional 5-CD set released in autumn this year, with bonus material. I look forward to that.

In other news:
klaus-schulze.com wrote:The KS Circle #201
Issue #201 has been posted to all Circle members. It contains:
A long answer to some questions
Some 'unpublished' photos
"Radio 1" e.m. poll for the year 2013
Not everyone can be a 'Circle' member
The coming releases
Why so few reactions?
Julia's KS drawing
...and more.
About "Not everyone can be a 'Circle' member":

I have not read this issue, but reports from others that have tried to join should tell its tale. Some have got rude answers, saying that they are not wanted as members etc.
Well, what the problem with Klaus Mueller is I don't know. But I guess he is not for everyone to understand.
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

Insvims wrote:Release date for LVE 15 is March 28.
As we can see from this picture, the cover for the last of the LVE's that complete the re-release of The Ultimate Edition, is celebratory.

There will also be an additional 5-CD set released in autumn this year, with bonus material. I look forward to that.

In other news:
The coming releases
Why so few reactions?
Julia's KS drawing
...and more.

I have not read this issue, but reports from others that have tried to join should tell its tale. Some have got rude answers, saying that they are not wanted as members etc.
Well, what the problem with Klaus Mueller is I don't know. But I guess he is not for everyone to understand.
:lol: yeah, I was not wanted when I applied !
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

T4N63R1N3 DR34M wrote:
Insvims wrote:Release date for LVE 15 is March 28.

In other news:
The coming releases
Why so few reactions?
Julia's KS drawing
...and more.

:lol: yeah, I was not wanted when I applied !
I've said this before about KDM...the man needs to liven up..ok he did/does a lot of good work for KS but I got a very cheeky reply from him by snail mail a while ago. It left me feeling hurt..his first comment was on my bad handwriting then about my ignorance of the way KS composed and creates his unique sounds..He's an arsehole and thats all there is to say about him and I'm not alone in thinking that.
Schulze

Post by Schulze »

sparrow wrote:
I've said this before about KDM...the man needs to liven up..ok he did/does a lot of good work for KS but I got a very cheeky reply from him by snail mail a while ago. It left me feeling hurt..his first comment was on my bad handwriting then about my ignorance of the way KS composed and creates his unique sounds..He's an arsehole and thats all there is to say about him and I'm not alone in thinking that.
I used to be in the KS circle many years ago. I think I did 3 or 4 complete years and eventually couldn't be bothered with the whole going to the post office buying euros and then posting them away and hoping they didn't get lost in the post thing.... particularly when we have paypal.... :?

Also in this day and age a paper newsletter does seem a bit dated. Then again I suppose if he was putting them out electronically there would always be the possibility of them being posted online and people getting them for free....

That said, he should never be saying things that belittle or offend anyone, particularly fans. Not nice.
Be at one with the sequencing.....
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

Schulze wrote:
sparrow wrote:
I used to be in the KS circle many years ago. I think I did 3 or 4 complete years and eventually couldn't be bothered with the whole going to the post office buying euros and then posting them away and hoping they didn't get lost in the post thing.... particularly when we have paypal.... :?

Also in this day and age a paper newsletter does seem a bit dated. Then again I suppose if he was putting them out electronically there would always be the possibility of them being posted online and people getting them for free....

That said, he should never be saying things that belittle or offend anyone, particularly fans. Not nice.
Have you seen the Pic of Ashra Tempel when recording the Join In album.? theres about 12 musicians all stoned on acid and KDM is there and straight. He looks terrified poor soul.. :lol:
Schulze

Post by Schulze »

sparrow wrote:
Schulze wrote:
sparrow wrote:

Have you seen the Pic of Ashra Tempel when recording the Join In album.? theres about 12 musicians all stoned on acid and KDM is there and straight. He looks terrified poor soul.. :lol:

I'll need to look that one up, sounds too good to miss :lol:
Be at one with the sequencing.....
Insvims

Post by Insvims »

Track list for LVE 15. Some of my favorite KS tracks are on this one.

CD 1:

1. Nuff Said - 79:06

CD 2:

L’opera aperta:

1. You Sea 06:31
2. Agnus Dei & Kyrie - 10:17
3. Scherzi a parte - 19:15
4. Ars magna lucis et umbrae - 09:47
5. L’arte de cenni - 03:53

6. La tolleranza - 15:24
7. Time Goes By - 12:22

CD 3:

1. Cum cello spiritu - 26:40
2. Cellingua - 27:40
3. Cello cum laude - 24:18

Info: http://www.green-brain-krautrock.de/ind ... l&id=19055
Bowman

Post by Bowman »

Just to say a big THANK YOU to whoever it was recommended Audentity. I had only previously got Cyborg, X and Dig It, which I still enjoy greatly, but this one's got the bloomin' lot!
Insvims

Post by Insvims »

Bowman wrote:Just to say a big THANK YOU to whoever it was recommended Audentity. I had only previously got Cyborg, X and Dig It, which I still enjoy greatly, but this one's got the bloomin' lot!
Great album! Still I have albums by KS I like even better. :-)
moonloop

Post by moonloop »

So....

For someone who owns absolutely no Schulze solo material, where would you start :?

(and please, no quips about starting with a bank loan :roll: :lol: )
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

moonloop wrote:So....

For someone who owns absolutely no Schulze solo material, where would you start :?

Moondawn or X
La force du courage
Location: Herblay (about 25 km northwest of Lutèce, capital of France)

Post by La force du courage »

Today is my birthday and I'm glad to have received LVE 15 this morning. I hope to receive GTA V in a few days.
moonloop

Post by moonloop »

T4N63R1N3 DR34M wrote:
moonloop wrote:So....

Moondawn or X
Thanks - they seem to be out of print though :?: Anyone know a recommended UK stockist :?:
Cyclone

Post by Cyclone »

moonloop wrote:
Thanks - they seem to be out of print though :?: Anyone know a recommended UK stockist :?:
... not UK but very nice offers here: http://www.shop.sphericmusic.de/interpr ... /index.htm (orders from UK are possible).